TwitchPlaysPokemonPlaysWerewolf

80 posts in this topic

Posted

So it's like, this time period we can discuss things, but no shots can be fired til the specified time?

It was when you said that, yes.

Posted

i feel like this is a very jester-y thing to do, but maybe its just a t1g thing to do

regardless, get banned nub

Daykill: t1g

and for some reason it stopped being red when i posted it

try #2 - Daykill: t1g

Posted

T1g is Dead and can no longer post at all.

T1g was a WerewolfT1g was all of the viewers from Reddit.  Goodnight, sweet prince...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phase 3 begins at precisely 13:00 Eastern Standard Time (just under 180 minutes from the time of this post) without any further indication from me. The game will be in Anarchy Mode. Players may now post.

It's the third day of the surprisingly good TwitchPlaysPokemon. You can't seem to keep away for more than an hour before you feel compelled to check in on the progress, and when you do you watch an hour, even when the character is stuck on a single ledge. There are 50,000 people watching and fighting over the controls, as the player character defeats a Super Nerd in Mt. Moon...

Viewer Traffic List:

1. T1g BANNED
  2. SilverMoon
  3. Knuckle
  4. Sahaqiel
  5. Sawoobie BANNED
  6. Necropolis
  7. Ammonsa
  8. emsomniac -------------------- 24-hour cooldown ending March 10th @ 13:00 EST
  9. Cascade
  10. Cirt
  11. brodongo

Posted

lol

Posted

I'm almost afraid to post.

Posted

oh gosh this is going too fast for me :sadlink:

just gonna Daykill:Cascade since she won't be able to get on much anyway.

Posted

Cascade is Dead and can no longer post at all.

Cascade was a Traitor to Town. Cascade was all of the viewers from imgur.  Their domain of images will be forever filled with the Pogeys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phase 4 begins at precisely 20:00 Eastern Standard Time (~ 150 minutes from the time of this post) without any further indication from me. The game will be in Anarchy Mode. Players may now post.

It's the fourth day of the viral TwitchPlaysPokemon. 80,000 people are regularly viewing this channel now, most of them posting inputs for the game. You are too, and today you've spent more time watching TPP than not. Religions have started cropping up, as the player character often gets stuck in the item menu and tries to use the Helix Fossil acquired in Mt. Moon. "Consult the Helix," people are saying. This is becoming very surreal.

Viewer Traffic List:

1. T1g BANNED Werewolf by emsomniac, Phase 2
  2. SilverMoon
  3. Knuckle ------------------------ 24-hour cooldown ending March 10th @ 20:00 EST
  4. Sahaqiel
  5. Sawoobie BANNED Townie by T1g, Phase 1
  6. Necropolis
  7. Ammonsa
  8. emsomniac -------------------- 24-hour cooldown ending March 10th @ 20:00 EST
  9. Cascade BANNED Traitor by Knuckle, Phase 3
  10. Cirt
  11. brodongo

Posted

We've got about 47 minutes to talk since the time of my post. Let's get down to business. To defeat the champion(s).

Posted

grrr Despair Queen was just as despairingly queenish as I predicted :o

Posted

This is a really weird game type, since we can't easily get information, like we can during regular night phases. The only way we really get info is through discussion. And there's not a lot of that occurring...

Posted

It's almost like everyone's playing a werewolf role, since we basically have to decide who is going to make the kill and who's gonna be the target.

At any rate, would you like to do a kill next or vote for democracy mode?

Posted

This is a really weird game type, since we can't easily get information, like we can during regular night phases. The only way we really get info is through discussion. And there's not a lot of that occurring...

We haven't exactly had the chance, until now.

I would advise against shooting Knuckle. If we believe his intent to shoot Cascade was malicious, we can off him right before his cooldown ends. Let's focus on people that pose real threats

Posted

Silver Moon
Sahaqiel
Necropolis
Ammonsa
Cirt
Brodongo

4 people on that list are Townies, 1 is a Jester, and one is a Werewolf

(Assuming that the two people who killed wolves aren't wolves themselves somehow)

Posted

I figure we might as well call in democracy, to see what happens.

Vote: Democracy

Posted

yeah I'll just Vote: Democracy