Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Preemptive DTWW Interest Signups

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm currently brainstorming up a new werewolf game, but I'm trying to take my time with it and fine-tune it so that it's a good experience for everyone that's easy to manage on my part and won't flop due to inactivity or disinterest. I'd like to be secretive with it because I don't like to spoil any surprises, and not much is final by this point. Again, I'd like to take my time, so another Werewolf game could take place while I'm working on it and whatever, it's no big deal. But I'd like to get an idea of the turnout so that I know how many roles I need to make, and even then, I would prefer everyone be active participants during the game, so when the time comes around, I'll respectfully ask that people who can't post every day or two not sign up. I'm not saying it'll be completely required for the game to function smoothly, but it'd be nice.

So just let me know if you're interested and I'll hopefully put something cool together for us to play eventually.

Interest Signups:

1) T1g

2) ElwayGuy7

3) Jet_User

4) Linox

5) Agent Zako

6) Necropolis

7) Chase

Posted

In

Posted

I'm down

Posted

I'm in on this game!

Posted

I'd like to join this time.

Posted

Got my interest.

Posted

MEEEE

Posted

Interested

Posted

I'd like to say I'm very excited about hosting this game by the way. I'm sure you'll all really like it or really hate it, but either way I'm trying to make it different in a spectacular kind of way. (:

Posted

I'd like to join, but I dunno how heavy my activity would be, and I don't wanna disappoint you or the rest of the players.

Posted

Oh man, I've forgotten how much I missed Werewolf. I wish I could participate this time.