Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

T1g's D&D Isle of Dread Campaign

126 posts in this topic

Posted

This was never going to be video chat lol

As for what times it will be, How about I leave you as "maybe" until we sort out what time we would actually be doing this?

Posted

Sounds fine. I hope it works out, cause I've never played D&D before, but I've always wanted too.

Posted

Do you have Skype, ElwayGuy? It would be useful if you did, because then I could send you details about what time its going to be when we get it sorted out

Posted

I might, I might have to download it... I'll let you know if I do.

Posted

Gotcha

Posted

Maybe......

Posted

I am currently operating under the assumption that I have 3 players, with a decent possibility of ElwayGuy being the 4th. If someone wants the last party slot, they are going to have to act soon

Posted

Phanta has to drop out due to IRL circumstances. Due to the low player count, I will more than likely be controlling a character myself, unless more people join.

Having said that, you will probably be able to join the campaign Elwayguy, I doubt there is going to be a conflict of schedule, though we still haven't decided on when we would actually be playing. You would still need Skype probably.

Posted

Okay. Gonna download it today.

Posted

I believe my skype name is T1g and my picture is Junko from Danganronpa doing the DIO pose, so just send me a friend request whenever you can

Posted

sent!

Posted

For some reason I thought I had already posted in this thread, but I guess I meant to but didn't.

I know I said earlier that I wasn't convinced about running a DnD game over skype, but since you seem to have it all planned out and the campaign won't be very long, I'd be happy to join. The last few campaigns that were planned were way waaaaaaaay too ambitious for having players in multiple time zones imo.

Posted

Yeah I'm basically in if I can figure this out

Posted

you literally left skype 2 min before i got back EG

I think I am just going to cut it off here(including emma). The more people we have the harder it is to stay organized

Posted

Knuckle, don't read this post please. This is what happened to the party that you are seperated from, and it will be far more enjoyable if you stay in the dark on what happened to them

For the rest of you that are interested, here is a brief synopsis on what happened in our first session:

py0VAIL.png

In order, left to right, ElwayGuy7 (Paladin), Knuckle (Cleric), Emsomniac (Druid), Sahaqiel (Bard), Critothiel (real name unknown)

Right so the party is shipwrecked on an island, Saha, EG, and Emso all wake up on the beach together, and they proceeded to trek east into the jungle.

So nothing happens and nothing approaches them at night until Sahaqiel decides to play his guitar as loudly as possible while keeping watch

a saber tooth tiger happens

it almost murders Sahaqiel outright, pouncing on him and taking out most of his health before this mysterious woman with Tiger Stripe marks covering her body, and gloves that have metal claws on the fingers shows up and kicks the tiger's ass. party tries to communicate with her, but fails, due to potential language barrier.

Sahaqiel tries to seduce the woman. she leaves. the party packs up and tries to follow her, but lose the trail

Party travels more, gets ambushed by 8 lizardfolk, 3 vs 8. Sahaqiel gets his ass kicked again. Things look grim before the woman shows up and kills 2 of the lizardfolk outright, proceeds to kill 6 out of the 8 lizardfolk, killing 2 each turn. everyone nicknames the woman "Critolthiel"

Critothiel gives Sahaqiel a journal engraved with the initials "RB"

Sahaqiel figures out that Critothiel is mute. She can understand everything the party says, but she cannot speak (for unknown reasons).

Party convinces Critothiel to guide them to the nearest settlement

Critothiel leads them to a nomadic camp of Rakasta (Tiger people, basically Khajit)

The Rakasta that greets them, Jarako, is friendly towards Critothiel, and by extension the party traveling with her, and extends hospitality to the travelers. Sahaqiel and Emsom say and do questionably racist things upon meeting Jarako.

The party agrees to help Jarako hunt game for dinner, emsomniac foils a second lizardfolk ambush the fight begins

to be continued

Sahaqiel gives a more detailed and hilarious one on the next page