my own story for after the series preview

46 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Whats the MPG on that badboy?

Overall I think its pretty neat. Its like a less manly Toyota Hybrid.

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)
hevury, pheonix561 and Vio Milanor like this

Posted

well i have a lot rote in real life so it will just be a side thing for it like the details behind the vehicle and gadgets

thank you brodongo

well its made with a special engine  hevury made for all of his vehicles it a small 6 cylinder thats made with a punch of 500HP and thiers 2 in the quodrocoptor

Posted

i am gunnu slow down posting paragraphs for it for about 5 days

Posted

I will have a preview picture soon to show to make you guy think on it

Posted

Alright, I look forward to seeing it.

Posted

i hop you like the picture

Posted

sorry for not posting i am a bit busy will post soon

Posted

sorry for the long wait here the next part

i am now at the place i need to be back in 300 bc i hop out of the quodrocoptor and i said "time-distorter launch " and out shoots a oval shaped computer that can fit in my palm it tell me who i can kill or what i cant do so i wont mess with time . a few hours later i was listening to 3peopletalking in a old meat locker. the man in the middle said something "we need to find a worrier that can use the palsnasin   staff "the staff he was holding was made with siadith witch is made by finding bothinmout and enchanting it with deep powerful  magic . the lady beside the man said "why don't you use it oh smart one" then he yell at her" siathe keep your mouth shut if you think you will stay second in command.

i am really sorry for the wait

Posted

Omg Finally an update! This is the worst story that I love to read!!

Posted

No link, You are the Aliens

Posted

That's enough out of both of you. No great writers ever started out at the top.

Hevury, your story is fine and I look forward to reading the next entry. Take all the time you need. What kind of books do you like to read?

Posted

Oh, come on, its all tongue in cheek

Posted

Well i dont know if anyone will even care to read this or notice for its been over two years. But  i stop not because of hate or anything i just didnt have the time. i dont have anyone to help me with this  really so im just going to stop. i will be making a similar story  for future use but im not sure when that will happen for it will be in little bits of spare time but for now nothing thanks for the support and gratitude !

Posted (edited)

Well i dont know if anyone will even care to read this or notice for its been over two years. But  i stop not because of hate or anything i just didnt have the time. i dont have anyone to help me with this  really so im just going to stop. i will be making a similar story  for future use but im not sure when that will happen for it will be in little bits of spare time but for now nothing thanks for the support and gratitude !

"The man in the light may fail to see the long shadow he casts, and all those that follow behind him from its shade. But on the day he chooses to step out of the light, he abandons all those in his shadow, and they are forced into the blinding radiance, casting smaller shadows of their own."

Psalms 7:11

Good luck.

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)