Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hello everypony (everybody)!

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm new here because I found this site while on my long, yet fun, trek to mod a Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time .ROM file for emulators :)

I'm trying to first go about this by modding all files by hand, one by one, instead of using helping tools like Utility of Time. However, I've been doing research for abput a week now, and I unfortunately believe that the easiest way to learn how is to go ahead and use UoT. If any of you would like to teach me/give me suggestions, hit me up at my email address: [email protected]

Almost forgot haha... Hello, my name is Kaleb and I'm 15 years old. I've been doing coding since...well, since I could type xD. I read at a greater level than most younger adults (21-35) and am a grammar/spelling Nazi. I've been a fan of Zelda since I was 1 year old, which is when my parents gave me a transparent green Nintendo 64 and some N64 games, including OoT. (I have a black N64 now which I'm pretty sure is serial #1...never gonna sell that thing hahaha)

I do prefer being conversed with as if I were an adult, but do remember, I am still a child :D If you'd like to know a bit more about me, please go to my profile :) Thank you for reading, and I bid you good day/night!!!

Edited by AppleDash98 (see edit history)
oriflameacadahogar likes this

Posted

Greetings from the staff. (: Hope you enjoy your stay. Have a purple Rupee.

Posted

Hello! Welcome to Hnet, enjoy your stay.

Posted

Thank you both :)