Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who Wore is Best? (A Link Between Worlds)

11 posts in this topic

Posted

in an attempt to get some LoZ discussion going on,,,

Zelda hit the scene back in 1986 in the very first installment of the series named after her. Back then she had a very plan-jane look. Who would wanna save this dull girl?

Original_Zelda.png

But over the years, her eloquence and fashion sense has evolved. We've seen her in many forms these past 28 years, from high princess to lowly pirate, she's even tried out being a ninja! 

234px-Tetra_HD.png251px-Sheik.png

But all of this was challenged last year in 2013's The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds when Hilda stepped into the spot light. She practically wore the exact same thing as Zelda! But the question remains- who wore it better?

486px-Zelda_ALBW.png

Here we see Zelda wearing an elegant, but simple, white dress. It's accented with a pink top and gold adornments. Here she went for the summer look with short sleeves. She is also sporting some peppy bangs! You go girl!

453px-Hilda_ALBW.png

Newcomer Hilda is wearing an almost identical dress, but with a purple top. She lacks sleeves completely but classes it up even further with full arm gloves. Very nice lady. However, she may be going a bit overboard with that staff- what is she trying to compensate for?

So yeah, place your votes on who wore it best! And feel free to discuss the general fashion of the Zeldaverse as well!

Posted

Skyward Sword is the most waifu-tastic so she wins.

That or TP Zelda

Posted

I find Zelda's design to be more appealing because of the colour variation, whereas Hilda's design is entirely composed of analogous hues and simply doesn't make her pop as much.But then again, Hilda's got the cool red eyes and staff.

Posted

You guys should actually vote on the poll too.

Skyward Sword is the most waifu-tastic so she wins.

That or TP Zelda

SS's Zelda was probably the most plain Zelda ever. Excluding the original design.

TP wasnt bad, it just wasnt very creative compared to some of the other designs. 

Posted

SS Zelda is, like, the cutest Zelda ever. She and the TV Animated Series Zeldas are the best 5ever. It's a rule.

SilverAlchemic and PrimaGaga like this

Posted

I understand SS Zelda's appeal. She's cute, yeah. But her costume is basically just regular clothes. Not memorable in anyway, to me at least. She might as well be wearing sweatpants lol.

Posted

You underestimate the power of sweatpants on a young developing woman with latent legendary powers.

Posted

I like Hilda's personality more than Zelda's so far, but I like Zelda's overall design more, probably for the reasons Vio mentioned.

Posted

Not like I've got a super psychedelic awesome new name or anything, yo yo. Although I too prefer Hilda's character compared to this interpretation of Zelda.

I think it's pretty safe to say that Ravio is not only the coolest of the characters, but he also wears the dress better too.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Agreed. Ravio is the shit!!

Posted

My two (Or three, I guess) are both Skyward Sword Zelda's and ALBW Zelda. They hit the nail on the head with her ALBW design, I believe. It was so elegant yet simple. Sort of like a mix between OoT and WW's Zelda in a way.