Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm Back

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello, Hyrule.netters. I don't know if any of you remember me, and I don't expect any of the newer users to know who I am. I used to visit this forum frequently, at first for roleplaying but later on for the community.

Just saying that I'm back after a about two and a half years.

Are Teto, The Real Booster Gold, and Young Link Addict still around?

Posted

Welcome back! I don't think I ever met you, and from the sound of things I was probably either TriforceofUltimacy or Golden Heart-Silver Soul when you were around, if we did meet.

Posted

Teto and Booster are still around, the latter under a different name that changes often but he's still super into Marvel.

Welcome back! :D

Posted

Hey Marquise, welcome back. YLA doesn't come around here much anymore, but I'm sure you could find him on other sites if that's who you're looking for. I'm sure if you hang around long enough or shoot him a PM you'll run into him.

Posted

As the others have said, Teto and Booster Gold still frequent the forum. Teto is still pretty active, Booster Gold now goes by "Tyrion Lannister" and is having surgery done on his knee, I believe, and Young Link Addict seldom comes here anymore.

Posted (edited)

Thanks guys. ^_^

Fierce Muffin, Knuckle. Good to see you again. Pheonix, I may have known you by a different name. And it'll be fun to get to know you, Silver Moon.

Anyway, my return will probably be slow and gradual. Thank you for the warm welcome, though. ^_^

Edited by Marquis (see edit history)

Posted

I feel like I recognise your username. Not in the 'oh it's that person that all the old users here knew but I never met' way, but in 'oh I remember him posting vaguely sometime a few years back' way. Do YOU recognise me?

Regardless of that, welcome back, it's always nice to see users come back after being gone for ages. (o:

Posted

Oh hey, I recognize your username. Welcome back.

Posted

Cascade sounds familiar. I don't think we ever talked much.

And yes, Vio Milanor is definitely a name I remember. Yo.

Posted

Cascade is a cutie. You should talk to Cascade more often.

T1g likes this