Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Building a wall RP

19 posts in this topic

Posted

As per orders, wall begins building himself, starting with his frail human arm. Tearing away the appendage and discarding it casually, he grabs some bricks, mortar and steel to build a new one that will assist him in his ultimate task. The ingredients are combined to build a better arm worthy of his amazing body, one that will crush his enemies, and finally sets to grafting the new appendage to the bloody socket his former arm once occupied. He flexes the new tool of destruction to see that it responds perfectly and turns to his friends.

"Wall is now complete. It's time to take over the universe!"

Posted

"Where is trowel? I'm not going anywhere without him."

Posted

*walkie talkie* "Wall is having one of his episodes. I'll have to restrain him. At this rate we'll have to resign him as well. Tell Elite Tobias that these entry level recruits are poor quality and I have expectations of maybe one out of the lot. Brick does as he's told and might make a fine brother one day with conditioning. Yes, I'll deal with this situation. Yoro mobiscotti."

"Brothers Albert and Peter, restrain Wall and send him to individual meditation."

Wall, writhing against his own madness, is dragged out of the chamber through a rusted iron door, into darkness. Sister Alison takes Tile from the room, through an unfamiliar door. She blinks as the door closes shut behind them.

"Trowel was sent to storage management 3 days ago to better suit his skills, Cement. Tile is on her way to join him there. I'm afraid only select members can work in storage management, and you must be specially chosen in order to go there. It is an honor and a privilege to be chosen for a job, and you should be grateful that we have chosen you for wall building, as Trowel is grateful he has been chosen for storage management. To serve is to have Purpose, and Purpose is the essence of life. We are all grateful for the Purpose and meaning the Leader provides."

"We have done a good day's work, and soon enough the skills we gain from this exercise will find further use in the interests of the project. Let us sleep, as the future is long and we must rest our eyes so we me see it clearly. Take your supplements and sleep long and deep, and dream good dreams of our bright future."

T1g likes this

Posted

*dead*

(good job guys. This is why everyone should get Life Alert when they're old and frail)