Wizard Poll

12 posts in this topic

Posted

For a study. I'd really appreciate your answers.

If you have chosen either "Yes" options, please explain:

• Why you consider yourself a Wizard/Magical Person
  • Any credentials you may have in the field of magic
  • What kind of magic you specialize in, if any
  • What class of mage you consider yourself (Wizard, Sorcerer, Druid, Necromancer, Witch, etc.)
  • Any particular alignment, associations, organizations, or factions you are apart of (or against)
  • Any stories relating to magic (by you or others)
  • Any other details you may wish to share (please do!!)

Like I said, this is for a study and any information you are willing to share is greatly encouraged! Please and thank you.

Posted

I'm a holy wizard/miracle worker/thaumaturgist. I specialize in the use of faith-based supernatural powers rather than witchcraft or arcane magics, to which I have some natural opposition. My credentials include many hours of meditation and success in working some smaller miracles (luck manipulation for example). Naturally I'm aligned with the church.

As for stories, sometimes I try and teach other people about how to use faith-based magics and do a fair bit of convincing other to become either followers of my religion that gives me strength or try out miracle working themselves. That's really also the biggest reason why I do it; being a holy wizard makes me a more active member of the religion to which I'm aligned, which suits my values well.

I'll have to explain the way my magics work sometime, if you want.

Posted

YER A WIZARD HARRY

Posted

I'm a holy wizard/miracle worker/thaumaturgist. I specialize in the use of faith-based supernatural powers rather than witchcraft or arcane magics, to which I have some natural opposition. My credentials include many hours of meditation and success in working some smaller miracles (luck manipulation for example). Naturally I'm aligned with the church.

As for stories, sometimes I try and teach other people about how to use faith-based magics and do a fair bit of convincing other to become either followers of my religion that gives me strength or try out miracle working themselves. That's really also the biggest reason why I do it; being a holy wizard makes me a more active member of the religion to which I'm aligned, which suits my values well.

I'll have to explain the way my magics work sometime, if you want.

please do tell, it would greatly help! I never knew you were a holy man, you always struck me as a "dark sorcerer" type.

I almost made a poll option that was just "I am Knuckle" <3

I am a TAAAAAAIM WIZZZZEHD

Can you go into more detail over this "Taaaaaaim" magic?

YER A WIZARD HARRY

Who is Hary? Please explain!

Knuckle likes this

Posted

Silver considers herself an alchemist. What is the ruling on those?

I think they're wizards for whatever my opinion's worth.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

I'd like to state that, while there are magically-charged elements of Alchemy, I tend to avoid them, instead turning to those more scientific.

Posted

Alchemy is sooooooo wizardry. Like there is no arguments.

Posted

*grumble grumble* science *grumble*

Knuckle likes this

Posted

science is just understandable magic

SilverAlchemic likes this