Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your inherent DND Stats

38 posts in this topic

Posted

THIS MATTERS. A LOT. YOU HAVE TO DO THIS. WE ALL HAVE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE. YOU MUST ANSWER HONESTLY OR YOU'LL DIE. IT'S THE LAW. DO IT. ITS MANDATORY.

Take the online alignment test here. So we all know what kind of person you are.

Take the Real Life D&D states test here. So we all know just how good you are at stuff.

Take the "what class are you" test here. So we all know what to expect from you in a fight and stuff.

Take the "what race are you" test here. Because we're all racist and will judge you differently if you're an orc instead of an elf. (this was the best test I could find, I don't know if there's any bigger or better or more official tests)

My alignment: Neutral Good!

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral Good.

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

Keep in mind the alignment suggested by the quiz is just that: a suggestion. It describes your character no better than a 36-question test would describe you. But it’s a good way to start thinking about how your character acts when confronted with issues of alignment.

Now that your character has taken the test, make a note of which questions scored in the opposite direction from your overall alignment. These exceptions can tell some interesting tales about your character Are you a good character with a greedy streak? Are you a lawful character who can’t stand the village elders? Don’t just roleplay your alignment -- roleplay your alignment exceptions, too. Few characters perfectly embody their alignment choice.

My Class: Warlord! what seriously is this a playable class awesome

"Onward to victory! They cannot stand before us!"

Warlords are accomplished and competent battle leaders. Warlords stand on the front line issuing commands and bolstering their allies while leading the battle with weapon in hand. Warlords know how to rally a team to win a fight.

Your ability to lead others to victory is a direct result of your history. You could be a minor warchief looking to make a name for yourself, a pious knight-commander on leave from your militant order, a youthful noble eager to apply years of training to life outside the castle walls, a calculating mercenary captain, or a courageous marshal of the borderlands who fights to protect the frontier. Regardless of your background, you are a skillful warrior with an uncanny gift for leadership.

The weight of your armor is not a hindrance; it is a familiar comfort. The worn weapon grip molds to your hand as if it were a natural extension of your arm. It's time to fight and to lead.

My stats:

STR:13
INT:13
WIS:14
DEX:7
CON:12
CHR:14

My race: Dwarf!

Dwarves are known for their skill in warfare, their ability to withstand physical and magical punishment, their knowledge of the earth’s secrets, their hard work, and their capacity for drinking ale.

Their mysterious kingdoms, carved out from the insides of mountains, are renowned for the marvelous treasures that they produce as gifts or for trade.

WELL I GUESS I'M A FRIENDLY DWARF WARLORD

3AATdyr.jpg

IT IS ONLY IN THIS FANTASY WORLD THAT I MAY HAVE A GLORIOUS BEARD

BUT WHO ARE YOU??? DO THIS. YOU MUST DO THIS. WE ALL MUST KNOW WHO YOU ARE ON THE INSIDE.

Posted (edited)

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral Good.
Neutral Good
A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.
Keep in mind the alignment suggested by the quiz is just that: a suggestion. It describes your character no better than a 36-question test would describe you. But it’s a good way to start thinking about how your character acts when confronted with issues of alignment.
Now that your character has taken the test, make a note of which questions scored in the opposite direction from your overall alignment. These exceptions can tell some interesting tales about your character Are you a good character with a greedy streak? Are you a lawful character who can’t stand the village elders? Don’t just roleplay your alignment -- roleplay your alignment exceptions, too. Few characters perfectly embody their alignment choice.

My alignment probably changes everyday lol....

My class: Wizard (SURPRISE! /sarcasm)

"I am the fire that burns, the choking fog, the storm that rains devastation on our foes."
Wizards are scions of arcane magic. Wizards tap the true power that permeates the cosmos, research esoteric rituals that can alter time and space, and hurl balls of fire that incinerate massed foes. Wizards wield spells the way warriors brandish swords.

Magic lured you into its grasp, and now you seek to master it in turn. You could be a bespectacled sage searching for dusty tomes in forgotten sepulchers, a scarred war mage plying foes with fireballs and foul language in equal measure, a disgruntled apprentice who absconded with your master's spellbooks, an eladrin upholding the magical tradition of your race, or even a power-hungry student of magic who might do anything to learn a new spell.

A cloak of spells enfolds you, ancient rituals bolster your senses, and runed implements of your craft hang from your belt. Effervescing arcane lore pulses through your consciousness, a constant pressure craving release. When will you know enough magic to storm the ramparts of reality itself?

My stats are:
  STR:5
  INT:16
  WIS:13
  DEX:5
  CON:10
  CHR:10

Lol my int

My race:

Halfling

Halflings are clever, capable opportunists. Halfling
individuals and clans find room for themselves
wherever they can. Often they are strangers and
wanderers, and others react to them with suspicion
or curiosity. Depending on the clan, halflings might
be reliable, hard-working (if clannish) citizens, or
they might be thieves just waiting for the
opportunity to make a big score and disappear in the
dead of night. Regardless, halflings are cunning,
resourceful survivors.

So I'm basically my first DnD character ever.
Pheo told me I had to post an image so here it is
halfling_wizard_by_grumble_bee-d52made.j
Edited by Sawoobie (see edit history)
Knuckle and pheonix561 like this

Posted (edited)

STR:11
  WIS:11
  DEX:6
  CON:11
  CHR:9

Neutral

Wizard

Race didn't work for me. Since this is our real life stats, though, I'll say human

Oh, here's a picture of a wizard

Or not. How do you even post pictures?961034-death_lich.jpg

Edited by Necropolis (see edit history)
pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I'm anticipating everyone here having hilariously low dexterity and then cirt comes in with like a natural dex of 20

Necropolis you post a picture by copying the image's location into the image button in the post bar thing. There's a picture of an image. You click on that, it asks you for the image location, you paste the image location, and it's in.

Posted

Alignment

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral.

Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

I could swear my answers were significantly different than the last time I took this but same results. NOT SURPRISED.

Class

"

I am the righteous shield of Moradin and a sword in his mighty hand! I fear no evil!"

Paladins are indomitable warriors who've pledged their prowess to something greater than themselves. Paladins smite enemies with divine authority, bolster the courage of nearby companions, and radiate as if a beacon of inextinguishable hope. Paladins are transfigured on the field of battle, exemplars of divine ethos in action.

To you is given the responsibility to unflinchingly stand before an enemy's charge, smiting them with your sword while protecting your allies with your sacrifice. Where others waver and wonder, your motivation is pure and simple, and your devotion is your strength. Where others scheme and steal, you take the high road, refusing to allow the illusions of temptation to dissuade you from your obligations.

Take up your blessed sword and sanctified shield, brave warrior, and charge forward to hallowed glory!

IF YOU'RE SURPRISED AT THIS POINT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU

Stats

STR:9
  WIS:12
  DEX:8
  CON:7
  CHR:11

I REALLY SHOULDN'T PLAY MY CLASS WITH THAT CON STAT BUT THAT HASN'T STOPPED ME YET

Race

Human

Most humans are the descendants of pioneers, conquerors, traders,

travelers, refugees, and other people on the move. As a result,

human lands are home to a mix of people—physically, culturally,

religiously, and politically different. Hardy or fine, light-skinned or

dark, showy or austere, primitive or civilized, devout or impious,

humans run the gamut.

I bet you were thinking elf. But no this is a much more practical race if I'm being honest.

And a picture:

tumblr_n52hogJiRu1r4u57po1_500.jpg

If you thought I was gonna post anything else after all this you're kidding yourself.

Also, I had issues with the race thing too, I just had to use a different browser.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

How the hell are you supposed to be a true neutral paladin. Also your image isn't working.

Posted

Pheo whined at me on facebook to do these tests so here I am with very predictable results. Also if you're using Chrome like me and are having trouble with the race quiz, it seems to not like Chrome. Just use another browser (Firefox worked for me) and it should be fine. 

Alignment:

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Chaotic Evil.

Chaotic Evil

A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can only be made to work together by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. The demented sorcerer pursuing mad schemes of vengeance and havoc is chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is sometimes called "demonic" because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Stats:

STR: 5
INT: 14
WIS: 15
DEX: 10
CON: 9
CHR: 10

Class:

Your class is: BARD

"The clash of blades, a note/A battle fought, a verse/The hero's war, a song."

Bards are artists first and foremost, and they practice magic just as they practice song, drama, or poetry. They have a clear sense of how people perceive reality, so they master charm magic and some illusions. Sagas of great heroes are part of a bard's repertoire, and most bards follow the example of many fables and become skilled in a variety of fields. A bard's artistic ability, knowledge of lore, and arcane might are widely respected, particularly among the world's rulers.

Art and magic share a sublime beauty, and, as a bard, you seek the place where the two meet. You might be a naturally talented wanderer who casts impressive spells almost instinctively, a student of a bardic college who learned ordered systems of magic and epic poetry, a warrior skald who mixes skill at arms with thundering music, a dashing performer known for putting on a good show even for your enemies, or a perfectionist who seeks the consummate formula that blends art and magic into a higher force.

A steady rhythm beats in the back of your mind as you brandish your sword. Your eyes and ears pick up the motion of the villains that surround you, and one glance tells you everything you need to know to defeat them. You whistle three staccato notes, letting your allies know the symphony of battle is about to begin.

Race:

Halfling

Halflings are clever, capable opportunists. Halfling individuals and clans find room for themselves wherever they can. Often they are strangers and wanderers, and others react to them with suspicion or curiosity.

Depending on the clan, halflings might be reliable, hard-working (if clannish) citizens, or they might be thieves just waiting for the opportunity to make a big score and disappear in the dead of night. Regardless, halflings are cunning, resourceful survivors.

What am I even supposed to use as a picture????

EDIT: I re-did the test with the one linked later in the thread, just to see if my results would differ in any way:

Chaotic Evil again! So fitting. But everything else is different:

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Rogues- Rogues have little in common with each other. While some - maybe even the majority - are stealthy thieves, many serve as scouts, spies, investigators, diplomats, and simple thugs. Rogues are versatile, adaptable, and skilled at getting what others don't want them to get. While not equal to a fighter in combat, a rogue knows how to hit where it hurts, and a sneak attack can dish out a lot of damage. Rogues also seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to avoiding danger. Experienced rogues develop nearly magical powers and skills as they master the arts of stealth, evasion, and sneak attacks. In addition, while not capable of casting spells on their own, a rogue can sometimes 'fake it' well enough to cast spells from scrolls, activate wands, and use just about any other magic item.

Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 17

very confused about how strength suddenly jumped up like that. and I think being a halfling is infinitely more interesting than a boring old human. so yeah! if I ever decide to play DnD I know what I want to be :V

T1g and pheonix561 like this

Posted

HALFLING BROS

I had to turn off adblocker for the race thing.

Cascade likes this

Posted

If I ever get around to actually joining a DND thing, which I probably never will, this is how I would want the roles to be made. But that's not why I made this thread, i made this thread because it was fun, so.

Posted

You had to pester two people to do this quiz.

Posted

hey how about shut up

Posted

Booo another Neutral Good is me :sadlink:

STR:11

INT:15

WIS:14

DEX:9

CON:10

CHR:15

Go figure, I'm pretty smart but not hot with the physical attributes.

Class: Cleric Inquisitor

Race: Human

Smart human dude who's nice and also likes to go to church. I'll take it :D

What am I even supposed to use as a picture????

Gamzee_Makara.png

Posted

nah

Knuckle likes this

Posted

Inquisitor? Is that a dragon nest thing

Posted

Indeed :D

Really though it's the best example of a neutral good cleric I can think of anyway.