Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your inherent DND Stats

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Yay! Slave #2 is here!

Posted

Okay I don't get why chimetals and knuckle are your slaves. Whats the joke here that I'm missing.

Posted

Alignment: Neutral Good

My Class: Ranger

Rangers are watchful warriors who roam past the horizon to safeguard a region, a principle, or a way of life. Masters of bow and blade, rangers excel at hit-and-run assaults and can quickly and silently eliminate foes. Rangers lay superb ambushes and excel at avoiding danger.

As a ranger, you possess almost supernaturally keen senses and a deep appreciation for untamed wilderness. With your knowledge of the natural world, you are able to track enemies through nearly any landscape, using the smallest clue to set your course, even sometimes the calls and songs of beasts and birds. Your severe demeanor promises a deadly conclusion to any enemy you hunt.

When you catch sight of your quarry, will the transgressor perish by swift bow shots from a distance, or by the twofold blades that glint and glitter in each of your battle-scarred hands?

Stats:

STR:13
  INT:15
  WIS:15
  DEX:11
  CON:10
  CHR:17

Race: Human

ok

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

he wont stop pestering me to do the quiz help me

Iargely Iegendry likes this

Posted

the joke is sayu is a nutter :P

But yeah Chimetals and I have classes that are usually lawful good/neutral it's kind of interesting. I know Chimetals fits the whole Crusader archetype perfectly.

Really though this is awesome :D

Posted

Holy gosh cirt how does anybody get a charisma of 17 naturally like that

Posted

How the hell are you supposed to be a true neutral paladin. Also your image isn't working.

It's weird, though I think I get why it is. And the image is fixed.

Pheo whined at me on facebook to do these tests so here I am with very predictable results. Also if you're using Chrome like me and are having trouble with the race quiz, it seems to not like Chrome. Just use another browser (Firefox worked for me) and it should be fine. 

That's weird since I was using firefox and then had to switch to IE. Probably the adblocker sayu mentioned.

Okay I don't get why chimetals and knuckle are your slaves. Whats the joke here that I'm missing.

I'm more of a dedicated servant but the end result is the same.

Posted (edited)

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.

A chaotuic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own libery but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic". Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it.

Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society's restrictions and from a do-gooder's zeal.

My Class: Artificer

Artificers treat mastery of magic like a tech­nical skill. They see a pattern in energy and matter, and they develop an understanding of how to manipulate the flow of arcane energy in and around material objects and creatures. Artificers learn to channel magic into items by using complex chains of sigils and diagrams or by using magical materi­als. With their skills, they can assemble the perfect magical object for any situation.

As an artificer, you might have learned your craft through a variety of means. You could be a formal student of arcana who became interested in magic items and arti­facts. Maybe you're a tinkerer who devised magic tools in a musty basement. Or perhaps you are an explorer who found your knowledge in forgotten places.

With a bandolier slung across your chest, you carry an arsenal of alchemical compounds, magical implements, mundane materials, and tools. You mix reagents, drink potions, and craft items. And you use your knowledge to infuse yourself and your allies with arcane power. One day, your magical skills will carry you into legend.

My stats:  Your stats are:
  STR:9
  INT:14
  WIS:13
  DEX:13
  CON:13
  CHR:13

My Race: Gnome puppy

Gnomes are welcome everywhere as technicians, alchemists, and

inventors. Despite the demand for their skills, most gnomes prefer

to remain among their own kind, living in comfortable burrows

beneath rolling, wooded hills where animals abound.

so with my results, i was like "cool, cool, cool" and then I got gnome.

gnome_artificer_by_vablo-d5mgf7a.jpg

Edited by Iargely Iegendry (see edit history)

Posted

I'm more of a dedicated servant but the end result is the same.

Slave.

Posted

Neutral

Rogue

STR:10

INT:13

WIS:15

DEX:12

CON:11

CHR:11

Didn't do the race quiz because i am busy, but I will edit this post with it later

i already voiced my complaint to pheo via text on how the class quiz isn't actually a gauge of our character, and is just a "what powers do you think are cool" quiz

Also Pheo stfu and play DnD, instead of insisting that you will never actually play DnD. You clearly want to play DnD, and we could make this happen pretty easily during the summer

Also someone explain this question to me

6.  How much does the moral of others matter to you?   A. As long I’m no direct target, I don’t care. B. One should always be faithful to the moral of his or her family. If anyone threatens the family, they should be punished. C. If we don’t have the same moral I will not look at you, but I will accept the money in your pocket. D. It isn’t moral that counts, but strength. E. I avoid others if possible.

This is so grammatically incorrect it hurts

Posted

The main reason I picked it was because I thought it was the official one. The secondary reason I picked it was because I liked my result. I don't know if there's a better quiz for class or for race.

I did, however, find a quiz that is 129 questions long. This quiz is supposed to figure out for you your race, class, alignment AND stats. AND your level, somehow. It looks like it covers just 3.5 DnD stuff, not 4.0 like that class thing does. I don't know if I'm going to take it or not. On the one hand, it would be interesting to take a quiz that is all encompassing and asks you questions based on your personality, not loaded questions like t1g pointed out. On the other hand, why would I want to stop being a dwarf warlord?

Posted

yes the class quiz was incredibly loaded. I think it was actually just meant to help you pick your preferred class because there are a whole bunch of classes in 4th edition

Posted

Taking the longer quiz now. I have the worst time when it asks alcohol questions, because I don't drink to that point? "How much does it take you to get drunk" "I've never been drunk but it's not like I tried to get wasted."

When I was young, I performed better in...

...my math and science classes.
...my music and art classes.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Also, the long quiz is using the questions from the alignment quiz.

Okay, got the long quiz results. Everything except the class is the same (ability scores overall higher), but honestly I think it's the religious influence in Cleric/Paly that tends to throw me off if they use it as a sort of requirement. My personal views/behavior is rather paladin, but you throw in that religion as a prereq and I get eliminated instantly. Blind faith and seeing things in black/white are not things I am capable of.

True Neutral Human Bard (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 13

Alignment:
True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Bards- Bards often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

This thread really makes me want to show someone what a neutral paly looks like/play D&D. Dammit Pheo.

Posted

Yes thank you for reinforcing my point. The class quiz just wants to know what you think is cool, but I was PRETTY SURE most of you weren't religious enough to actually fall under the category of paladin or cleric or whatever

Posted

I took that longer quiz and I thought my result was dumb. Human sorcerer. What? I checked the stats and it was like "10 dwarf, 10 halforc, 14 human, practically nothing everything else." Man even if I was like halforc sorceror or something that'd be at least interesting but this was dumb. No I am dwarf warlord screw this.

Also chimetals regardless of whichever result you care about you could just be, like, championing the cause of sayuri or something since she's your owner apparently