Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Haven't been on in 7 years. What's new?

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys hows it going? So yeah like the title says, I havent been on this forum for 7 years. Yes 7 years. I was driving home from work and i heard a song that reminded me of Hyrule.net Luckly i still remembered my login info and now im here. 7 years ago i was 14, and now im 21. Yes lol i am kind of old but hey, I still play Zelda. Loved A link between worlds.

Anyways, whats new? Who runs the site now? Is Dustin still active? Did the zelda MMORPG that was being worked on ever get anywere? Im hoping the site is still active like it used to be before, i always loved being on here.

Thanks guys and hope to be an active member

-TS

PrimaGaga and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

It's kinda active. A little. Dustin hasn't been around in ages, but Tappy runs things now. Don't know what Dustin's up to at all. He might be on the chat but I don't pay attention to those goings-on. I've been here almost 5 years now. Most of us are around 20ish I think, though I don't really think about the ages of people here much tbh. Like, Silver is in his teens but I never really take it into account.

I don't really remember the MMO, if it was a thing while I was here. And I don't even play Zelda anymore. Like, I got Seasons on the 3DS shop but haven't made much headway with it. The last new Zelda game I played was Spirit Tracks, but I didn't get much of that done either. I did beat Phantom Hourglass though, but that's coming up to 7 years old now, which is how long you've been away for.

Posted

The MMO got wiped out with the absence of adr990. Armies have come and gone. Most days we talk about stuff other than Zelda though when Skyward Sword came out we had a huge popularity spike. This place really suffers from new content because Zelda as a franchise moves at the speed of an over-encumbered turtle but we still have a lot of fun doing other stuff (at least I do).

Also it's good to have you back :D

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Who are we even kidding anymore! *throws beer glass on the ground*  It's all gone to shit and you know it.

Ryu and PrimaGaga like this

Posted

Hey fairy boy, can't say I've ever met you since I've only really been around for around six years or so. Being 21 on this site is actually pretty close to the norm nowadays, most of us are about that age. I'm 22 myself. What prompted you to come visit again after so long?

Posted

Have you ever seen those movies or shows where characters travel through time and the town or city they lived in which was a bustling metropolis is now a dead zone with a few scruffy inhabitants making a living out of finding valuables in the wreckage?

Thats us.

I've been here for 7 years coming on november, I can't say I remember you, but I remember what you mentioned. Unfortunately no MMO ever happened, and Dustin doesnt come here anymore, no.

Posted

Hey, welcome back! I don't think I ever knew you, but I also just got back after a few years out of it.

Who are we even kidding anymore! *throws beer glass on the ground*  It's all gone to shit and you know it.

Good to see you're still around at least.

Posted

They can't be rid of me.

Posted

I think somewhere deep back in my mind, I remember you. I know I remember the name...

They can't be rid of me.

Try as they might, apparently they can't get rid of me either. :P Well I may be absent a lot, but I always come back sooner or later.

Teto likes this