The Cascade thread

17 posts in this topic

Posted

every time someone stumbles across a character that makes them think of Cascade, post them in this thread

i found this character because I was looking up people who Erin Fitzgerald (Junko, Chie, Parasoul, etc) voiced

MK_Petta.png

(from Disgaea, you know, that game staring demons and devils and princ(ess)es of darkness, like this one!)

Posted

Half the time Cascade and I talked while we watched Kill la Kill we were arguing over whether she was Nonon or Nui. If there's a pun in there for "yes" and "no" for french translations that I only just noticed I'm going to be pissed.

tumblr_inline_n10lb8et921rb8lk6.gif

tumblr_mx7s9jhhcj1rbnx7io1_500.gif

Nui+Harime+Blood+Laughter.gif

killlakillgif2v2_500.gif

Posted

can't I just be both of them? they were the only two good parts about KLK anyways. jeez What a Major Disappointment of a Show that turned out to be.

this is a very important thread though yes

PrimaGaga, pheonix561 and Knuckle like this

Posted

i think anything with blonde/pink pigtails, a crown, and giant bows qualifies

Posted

oh boy, here we gooooooo

HerImperialCondescension_copy.jpg

Is it lame to call your friends homestuck characters these days? Oh well, this is like a 90% personality match anyway.

tumblr_mlzs8nirBE1qcm16uo3_500.jpg

I dunno if we can do anything not comics/anime but I can't pass it up sorry :sadlink:

Honorable mention to Queen Sectonia from the Kirby: Triple Deluxe, who has zero good-quality images on the internet.

hqdefault.jpg

that's about the best I can do.

Posted

i think anything with blonde/pink pigtails, a crown, and giant bows qualifies

I found the perfect character for me, she fits into all these categories!!!  I can't believe it as well, nobody thought it was possible... you guys are all going to feel so dumb when you click the below spoiler and see who it is... it was so obvious all along...

240px-Junko_%286%29.png

From a really obscure game nobody has ever mentioned on the internet ever before, until now. She even fits into the one aspect you forgot, T1g, "complete psychopath"! :) you're welcome let's just close this thread now it's served it's purpose

Teto, T1g and pheonix561 like this

Posted

nahhhhh

Posted

Yeah I don't see it

Posted (edited)

0188.png

Raspbel

You are totally Raspbel

You are also a female Cherryblod

0146.png

Cherryblod with beautiful waifu:

tumblr_n1szgvgguU1r9fmp0o3_1280.png

Edited by Rawberry (see edit history)

Posted

Expectation v Reality

Which one is the reality?? You decide.

tumblr_n54it258Kw1s24w6uo1_500.gif

theshining_Women.gif

T1g, Cascade and pheonix561 like this

Posted

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks cascade irl looks like the woman from the shining

Teto and T1g like this

Posted

tumblr_n09rr9oIIc1tnvnbho2_500.jpg

Too bad One Piece is like 1 million+ episodes long, I'd totally watch it if only to meet this character. And find out what the deal is with that weird ghost bird... thing? What is it even? Monochrome killer bears are much cooler than that soz to say.

Teto and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Perona doesn't have a sidekick or anything. She just has ghosts with waggly tongues which you thought was a beak (I had to double-take at that too). She can create a ghost version of herself, while her physical body is elsewhere. She creates ghost creatures which, when they pass through people, cause them to become overwhelmingly negative and depressed, sapping them of their will to fight completely (unless they're a pessimist to begin with).

T1g likes this

Posted

She creates ghost creatures which, when they pass through people, cause them to become overwhelmingly negative and depressed, sapping them of their will to fight completely (unless they're a pessimist to begin with).

that is literally what cascade's super power would be

Posted

The truth comes out at last.