Let's Race - Mario Kart 8

55 posts in this topic

Posted

I think it's just LargelyLegendary because it perfectly fit

Posted

thats the one. Sent a friend request. Cascade is online right now, too. So if you can, we can all start mario karting it all up in this

Posted

So I guess we aren't racing today?

Posted

Me and cascade are playing again. ALONE

Posted

also Eka is playing Mario Kart right now, but we can't seem to get her to join us

Posted

Has anyone seen how Nintendo is about to make a shit ton of money with the new free mario kart dlc?

Posted

There is new DLC!?!?

EDIT- Im not super excited for it. I was hoping for new characters to be honest. But i'll still get it. I kinda really like that third car featured in the trailer.

Posted

Im setting up a Saturday tournament. Tournaments are, I believe, persistent, meaning it'll open up every Saturday at the given time, regardless of whether I'll be there to participate or not. I think it'll be cool, if this goes well for about a month+, that we open up more tournaments on Friday and Sunday. Saturday will be set to standard rules, but Friday could be teams or something, while Sunday might be nice to have no items? Just to mix it up! I'll also be advertising these tournaments on tumblr (both my nintendo blog and my main) facebook, etc. It'd be cool if you guys could advertise them with the appropriate info as well. This will hopefully both remind and encourage other forum members to play, but also open up the doors to potential new hnet members. Hey, couldn't hurt, right? I'll post the info for this Saturday race as soon as it's made! Please try to be there, we've been talking about this for a long time, and I'd really like to play with you <3

Made it, I can edit it any time i want as well, in case tweaks are required. The rules, the name, the times- all editable.

Stop by anytime while it's open. You dont need to join as it starts, nor are you required to stay the whole time. 

------

Hnet Tournament(Sat)

Weekly Saturday 2PM - Saturday 9PM (EST)*

100cc Race

No Teams

All Items

All Vehicles

All Controls

No Limit

Don't Shuffle

Normal COM

Any Rating

Global

Open to Everyone

Tournament Code: 5547-7410-7228

*Saturday 1PM - 8PM (CST)

Posted

You guys should come^

Posted

tumblr_naxsztEatK1tgnquio1_500.jpg

More Mario Kart 8 DLC that I didn’t even know I needed! <3

Pack 1 contains- Link, Cat-Suit Peach, Tanooki-Suit Mario, 4 vehicles and 8 tracks!!

Pack 2 contains- VIllager and Isabelle from Animal Crossing (!!!), Dry Bowser, and again, 4 vehicles and 8 tracks!!

Guys, this is awesome <3

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/26/6071823/mario-kart-8-link-animal-crossing-dlc

T1g and pheonix561 like this

Posted

I already pre-purchased it

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

somewhat disappointed that the shy guy and yoshi new colors have two shades of blue yet no purple. #ugh

but still hella hyped! 

Posted

just pre ordered the double pack <3

Posted

pheonix561 likes this