Let's Race - Mario Kart 8

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Pay close attention to the part at the finish line. It is wonderful

Posted

crowd: OOOHHHHHHHHHHH

T1g likes this

Posted

I almost had a heart attack when my game crashed while uploading the video, but apparently it keeps the most recent replays in a queue

Posted

that was so, so painful to watch.

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

That person probably quietly put down their controller and hung themself, leaving the gif as a suicide note

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

I'd be completely down for some races maybe next weekend if anyone's interested? (I'd say this weekend but I mistakenly left my WiiU gamepad at my other house, which I'm going to grab this weekend when I visit my parents for a bit. ^^; )

Posted

Could anyone even imagine a mario kart metagame? Like, people trying to balance the game with banlists and mods and stuff.

Just imagine someone actually attributing any value to winning a race in Mario cart, just the idea makes me uncomfortable.

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

the first DLC with Link and all that is out!

Posted

I took a quick 100cc run through both the new cups using Link (I do intend to do the 150cc and Mirror when time permits). The courses aren't too hard for the most part, at least not on 100cc, but it is funny because one of the cups includes another Rainbow Road. This one is from the GBA game I believe.

Also, minor spoiler but why ruin the silly surprise

On the Zelda Map, all coins are replaced with green rupees, instead of Piranha Plants there are Deku Babas, and instead of Swoopers (the bats) there are Keese

SilverAlchemic likes this