Hyrule Warriors at E3 2014

40 posts in this topic

Posted

the Nintendo Direct from last night was all Hyrule Warriors, so you should check that out too if you havent already.

Posted

Oh okay, cool.

Posted

WHY

WHY

Posted

Yeah, I know, I can't believe they put the actual best character from TP in this game either. I'll be getting it for sure now. I was so MEH on this game when it was first announced, but the character roster is just awesome. I gotta get it nooooow

Knuckle, pheonix561, T1g and 1 other like this

Posted

Yeah I am actually glad that the only characters with personalities from Twilight Princess are getting their dues

I wonder if it will have co-op? from my understanding, regular dynasty warrior games have co-op

Posted

The anime girl made me sigh but Agatha was a cool surprise.

BRO I will buy this game if you can play as Tingle.

T1g and Cascade like this

Posted

Lana? She is supposed to be a plot character, I thought it was kind of lame that she was the one with the Deku Powers, and not a Kokiri, like Saria or something

Posted

Yeah I am actually glad that the only characters with personalities from Twilight Princess are getting their dues

I wonder if it will have co-op? from my understanding, regular dynasty warrior games have co-op

It will have off screen co-op, meaning that one player plays on the game pad and the 2nd player plays on the TV. I really like this idea. Dynasty Warrior games are notorious for having a cluttered screen so having 2 separate ones is a blessing imo. No talk about online co-op though, but Pirate Warriors (the One Piece/Dynasty Warriors games) had online co-op. So hopefully this will too. PW was on PS3 though so who knows. But with Splatoon coming out eventually, and with Mario Kart 8 behind us, it looks like Nintendo might be trying to implement Online modes more. Monhan too!

Posted

Ok yeah but plAYABLE GIHRAHIM, ZANT AND GANON THOUGH

tumblr_mxyc5cVA0v1sh86f3o1_500.gif

Posted

No Vaati thank god. You just know that somehwre on the internet, someone is typing rants about how Vaati could be a playable character, giving move sets, ailitiea, etc.

Posted

I mean, a wind based character could be cool. I unno. Sounds alright to me.

Posted (edited)

No, sorry, Vaati doesn't exist in the Zelda canon

edit: So after I made that post about Vaati, I went and googled him to reconfirm that yes, he is a lame villain. And I started to think, "Wait, what about Onox and Veran? I don't remember them being that lame, design-wise" Would they be interesting to see in Hyrule Warriors?. So I googled them too. I was like "oh cool, it'd be neat to see the series revisit older enemies that aren't just Ganondorf". It'd be so cool if they were in this game, but I never expected to see them.

Then I realized that in the Zelda series, you can only have two different types of enemies. You can have giant, armored, hulking guys with huge weapons (Ganondorf, Zant, Onox) or feminine, weird characters with hair over one eye and like blue or silver skin (vaati Ghirahim, Veran). I know that not ALL Zelda main antagonists are like this, because there is also Skull Kid and Agahnim. But I still have a point.

General_Onox_Artwork_(Hyrule_Historia).p

Veran.png

Edited by L.L. Bean's Menswear (see edit history)

Posted

No, sorry, Vaati doesn't exist in the Zelda canon

edit: So after I made that post about Vaati, I went and googled him to reconfirm that yes, he is a lame villain.

I actually didn't read the rest of your post, this part made me laugh too hard to keep going

Posted

On the topic of bad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddZoLWRsADg

]:<