Movies

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Rent, a musical about young adults living in New York and bonding over poverty, music, and HIV, is amazing. I recommend it to absolutely everyone. 

Posted

We saw Phoenix in an obscure Movie Theater. Its about a Holocaust survivor trying to find out if her husband sold her out. Very powerful. Very good acting and emoting.

Posted

I finally saw Brave and I absolutely loved it. The scene at the end of the movie was intense and the relationship between the family was adorable

Posted

I should rewatch it maybe. It was one of the weaker Pixar movies, but maybe it was because I was expecting something else. If you say it's great, it's probably worth a rewatch. 

Posted

Nah, I've seen Brave too and I think you and I both had the same verdict of "eh." The Incredibles and the Lego Movie are both still the best kids movies out there. Brave is good but not great and sometimes corny as shit but it has a cool bear villain.

Posted

The commercials and the pace of the movie make it seem like the main character is about to go on this awesome adventure, but she kind kind of like, stays within 2 miles of her castle. And then goes back to it. So I dunno. Also the ending seemed pretty forced

pheonix561 likes this

Posted (edited)

As a Scottish person, I really liked Brave. Reminded me of the 90s, back when I lived with my home clan before we were cast out by ourselves to forage in the wilds. By the time we found a new home the magic of childhood was faded and gone. I'll remember those simpler days. The harshness of reality can't crush those memories.

Edited by Werewolf (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I never have crushes on actresses, but the Rey from Star Wars is so cute. I think it's her forehead and eyebrows. Or her cheeks. I hope I don't sound weird saying this, but she looks child-like at times. I think I mostly like her when her eyes are really open or like she's surprised or something. She doesn't have the type of face that I am generally attracted to.Thanks for reading.

wft7hxxc5aykfobz6cpn.jpg

Edited by LLmao ?✊? (see edit history)

Posted

Daisy-Ridley.jpg

I think she's cute

Posted

You dorks

Posted

I think it's squinty eyes and cheeks. She's cute I just never remark on stuff like this.