Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[RUMOR] Nintendo E3 Lineup Leaked

23 posts in this topic

Posted

it's so hard to try and help this place ;~;

Posted

I don't think Nintendo needs 3rd party support to stop "sucking," they need new IP as well as new games for old IP and not just mario games. Don't get me wrong Super Mario 3D world, Mario Kart 8 are great games and Smash Bros will be even amazing however people want Metroid, Star Fox, F-Zero, Earthbound, as well as others and Nintendo isn't utilizing this.

First party games have been beautiful and amazing, and I love the controller however what we need are MORE options in terms of games from them.

I've already accepted the loss of 3rd party support in terms of COD, Battlefield, the big name games however if I'm going to buy a Nintendo console I want NINTENDO games but not just Mario and Zelda.

Posted

I bought a Wii U because it's the only place I'm going to be able to play Zelda and other Nintendo games, so the lack of third party content doesn't bother me because most of it will be on PC anyway. But yeah, they need some new IP, Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, etc, just isn't enough when they're the primary draws to the console.

Posted

I wish Nintendo would let someone else do their hardware

But in my opinion, it's a really good time to like Nintendo stuff. They're doing everything to not make the Wii U fail, which is good for us.

Posted

I don't understand why people say Nintendo should stick to software when their sales are like this. They need to stick to hardware so we still have actual options in the market, but they also need to expand their third party support, yes.

Posted

Nintendo seem to do as well as anybody else. They get by and keep making good stuff so I don't see why everybody expects doom. Nintendo are good.

Posted

I don't expect doom so much, not with sales as they are. Now that might just be the pre E3 boom, only time can tell on that, and either way Nintendo will forever have the handheld market cornered. As much as I say i'm not the biggest nintendo fan, I think I've probably owned every handheld since the color, excluding stuff like the DSi and that mini gba thing. Don't remember what that was called but it was barely bigger than the cartridge. And their handhelds get quite a lot of games, not just nintendo in house stuff.

But I'm super apathetic about the wii u. Mario and Zelda aren't big selling points for me, so that leaves SSB.

Posted

I don't expect doom so much, not with sales as they are. Now that might just be the pre E3 boom, only time can tell on that, and either way Nintendo will forever have the handheld market cornered. As much as I say i'm not the biggest nintendo fan, I think I've probably owned every handheld since the color, excluding stuff like the DSi and that mini gba thing. Don't remember what that was called but it was barely bigger than the cartridge. And their handhelds get quite a lot of games, not just nintendo in house stuff.

But I'm super apathetic about the wii u. Mario and Zelda aren't big selling points for me, so that leaves SSB.

Game Boy Micro. Sadly I never owned a GBA or GB SP. I had an original Gameboy, DS, DSi, 3DS and now 3DS XL as far as handhelds.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0