Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Could the Moon Be Crashing Down to 3DS Soon?

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Jason Schreier, a Kotaku writer, recently tweeted that Nintendo has a big 3DS game announcement for tomorrow around 6PM pacific.

Fans have been craving a Majora’s Mask 3D since the release of  Ocarina of Time 3D, and the community believes that because Majora’s Mask was very similar to Ocarina of time, by reusing game models from Ocarina of Time and likely some code, it shouldn’t be that hard to do the same with Ocarina of Time 3D and Majora’s Mask 3D.

Stay tuned for any news!

Read the full Article or Comment on it
Teto likes this

Posted

I don't think there's many other possible games they could make that would warrant calling it a 'big announcement'. Either way I'm looking forward to seeing what they have to show. It'll be some big franchise, but since we already have Pokemon and a recent new Legend of Zelda game, I'm not sure what else there would be? Mario games hardly qualify as 'big announcements' at this point, and Star Fox is coming for Wii U at some point, so either an old franchise resurfacing, a Zelda remake, or maybe a home console franchise like Pikmin or something going handheld, maybe.

Posted

I will cry tears of joy if it's MM 3DS

Teto likes this

Posted

Some are hoping for a Metroid release.

Posted

Oh yeah, that too. It'd suck, but that seems like a good bet too.

Posted

I was following a live feed during the round table and everything they were saying was sounding good, but then I saw the screenshots of the game and I'm not really a fan of the artstyle. I had a much different image in my mind of what it looked like. Everything else about the game seems like good stuff though, so I might have my opinion changed today when I actually see the game in action during the Treehouse stream.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0