Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pokémon X and Y Little Cup: Cyraken Wins!

95 posts in this topic

Posted

unless you know how to breed properly. The one person who takes the time to breed will just win. Like, no contest. 

Also, just because people use a common strategy doesnt mean they are cheap. Aside from breeding, there will be very little strategy here. Like, it'll be just like the first rival battle in the game. When you get your first pokemon and you just spam "scratch" and hope you win.

HMs and TMs are usable, and there are plenty of attack moves you can get from breeding, no one should have to spam scratch unless they put literally 0 effort into getting their babies.

Posted

yes, now that he's changed the rules lol. That post was made before he changed the rules dude.

HMs and TMs are usable, and there are plenty of attack moves you can get from breeding, no one should have to spam scratch unless they put literally 0 effort into getting their babies.

Posted

yes, now that he's changed the rules lol. That post was made before he changed the rules dude.

Oh, I just figured it'd been the standard little cup rules the whole time. I guess I joined after they made it standard? Thanks for clearing that up :)

Posted

you joined right before the rules changed, according to the posts, but thats okay. No harm done <3

Posted

So as long as smogon says it's legit, I can do it right?

Posted

ya

But the rule legality is pretty in-depth

Posted

I have to drop out because I'm going to other tournament on that day

Posted

One of my pokemon is going to have a OHKO move and I just won't use it, if that's ok. I don't want to delete the move because I actually use this pokemon

I'm joining this if that wasn't clear

Posted

hrng.......................................

ok ;-;

Posted

But then in the championship battle he uses it and wins

Posted

One of my pokemon is going to have a OHKO move and I just won't use it, if that's ok. I don't want to delete the move because I actually use this pokemon

I'm joining this if that wasn't clear

You could always delete it and then relean it after at the move tutor for a heartscale. 

Posted

OKAY sorry for getting this out so late but here are the matchups. I won't be participating because I'm super ill at the moment and it makes the matchups easier. It's pretty straightforward.

• (✖‿✖) vs. NinjaCat429
  • Necropolis vs. Cyraken
  • Yornsby vs. T1g

Get each others' friend codes and make sure to report here Today at around 3:00pm Central Time!

Posted

Er... What will we do when we get to the next round? There will be 3 of us...

Posted

right hrng

look im really sorry, I've been super sick ;~;

I'll join back in the tournament. I'll act as a dummy player of sorts, that beat another dummy we all assume was too weak to win against me.

This is how it'll go.

Z1Ctf5g.png

Posted

ah puppy i forgot about all this