Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Orange is the New Black

9 posts in this topic

Posted

The series revolves around Piper Chapman (Taylor Schilling), a bisexual woman living in New York City who is sentenced to 15 months in a women's federal prison for transporting a suitcase full of drug money to her former girlfriend, Alex Vause (Laura Prepon), who is an international drug smuggler/mule. The offense occurred ten years prior to the start of the series, and in that time Piper had moved on to a quiet, law-abiding life among New York's upper middle class. While in prison, Piper is reunited with Alex (who named Piper in her trial - resulting in her arrest), and they re-examine their relationship and deal with their fellow inmates.

Does anyone else watch this show? Discuss it here, but please tag your spoilers. Especially for season 2.

Season 2 epsiode 13 (finale)

The final scene of season 2 was SO SATISFYING! This whole time ive been waiting for Vee to get her due. She was pure evil and I hate her. Especially for how she treated Suzanne. And good for Rosa! Ugh im just so happy with that!

tumblr_n6rex3ex8B1rd9099o5_r1_250.giftumblr_n6rex3ex8B1rd9099o1_250.gif

tumblr_n6rex3ex8B1rd9099o3_250.giftumblr_n6rex3ex8B1rd9099o4_250.gif

ugh, this show is perfect. <3 Red and <3 Sophia. Its great to see trans* representation done well. 

Fun fact, in Sophia's flash back during season 1, the actor who played herself before her transition is the actresses' actual twin brother. 

Cirt likes this

Posted

I don't intend to learn anything about this show before watching it. I'm going to be watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia for a while yet before I get onto watching this, but I intend to.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

well come back and talk about it when you start :>

what do you think love is?

tumblr_n6vkgyu4sv1tts920o8_r1_250.giftumblr_n6vkgyu4sv1tts920o7_r1_250.gif

if no one posts in here then im just gonna fill it with Orange/Black gifs

Posted

I puppying love this show

Season 2 had so much lesbian tho. nothing wrong with that, I'm just saying they really amped it up

Posted

Yeah there were nipples in almost every episode, if not every. I watched a few episodes in my living room and it was kinda awkward haha.

Posted

well come back and talk about it when you start :>

what do you think love is?

tumblr_n6vkgyu4sv1tts920o8_r1_250.giftumblr_n6vkgyu4sv1tts920o7_r1_250.gif

if no one posts in here then im just gonna fill it with Orange/Black gifs

This was my second favorite moment of the whole season 2 omg

I wrote a very personal letter to a friend of mine the other day. And I was explaining happiness and how satisfying it is to be with someone you care about. "You also have a pizza" was the subject heading for the letter <3

favorite moment was easily

Nicki hanging out with the chill CO (can't remember his name) figuring out the battery lighter and he makes her count the batteries again and she acts stupid, idk man, it made me laugh like an idiot

Posted

favorite moment was easily

Nicki hanging out with the chill CO (can't remember his name) figuring out the battery lighter and he makes her count the batteries again and she acts stupid, idk man, it made me laugh like an idiot

that guy is hilarious. He's like the cool teacher that will smoke with you behind the building. Well, i guess its the same except he works in a prison.

Posted

tumblr_n7f3qcsKvl1qdachco1_500.png

Posted

My mom is watching this right now since she's on sick leave. Except she's watching the DVD of it from the library even though we have Netflix. *sigh*