Beating Up Pheo RP

34 posts in this topic

Posted

"ow fuck I got hit with a poison dart now I'm drowsy who did this"

Posted

*pheo falls down*

"Oh no my dear friend" *I sway my arms dramatically as I stand up and go over to the man's limb body and pick him up "I will help you and I will get you to your sleeping sack where you can recuperate"

*I pick the man up and take him off the bus. I put him in an alleyway and call upon the cats who live there*

"Cats of the city! I offer you this man as sacrifice!"

*pheo gets eaten by cats*

Posted

*is being eaten by cats* dang

Posted

Shin Getter, flying somewhere over the pacific gets a message on its scanners. The pilot, Ryoma Nagare, looks with horror, "My god Shin Getter has detected the Pheo Force from the mid western united states, its gone berserk!"

Shin begins to fly at an unsafe velocity until it sets down in the middle of a street. It pulls a Giant Tomahawk from its shoulders and looks around scanning the area for the source of the Pheo Force.

Posted

Unbeknownst to all, Rob the Cadaver's cause of death was an over-consumption of magnets. Pulled by the recently arriving giant robot, the cadaver hurdles toward its destination at incredible velocity. Much to his misfortune, Pheo is standing in the path of the cadaver missile when it strikes him at maximum velocity, bludgeoning him severely.

Posted

pheo proceeds to get the shit combo'd out of him because he doesn't know how to block low, like the scrub he is

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

Name: ???

Inventory: ???

Reason: I think we all know, guys, amirite.

I burst pheo in the gob in passing, and go about my merry way. A giant, socially awkward living bell rams pheo full force in the kidneys while attempting to help him up.

T1g likes this

Posted

Shin Getter turns towards pheo and conjures from its hands a large ball of energy. It shoots it at Pheo

Posted

OW THAT SMARTS

Knuckle and T1g like this

Posted

Charles suddenly Apparates in, blasting Pheo with three minor curses. "Take that, you nerd!"

Knuckle likes this

Posted

they bounce right off my thick skin which is thick because i have a thick head that can't comprehend the fact that I'm cursed

try again loser

T1g and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

Tom Waits appears and says, "hey Pheo I heard you downloaded my music illegally. I think you're a disgrace and an asshole".

Suddenly, Joshua Homme also appears and add, "also berserk is for homos". These two combined psychological attacks form an energy beam that races toward Pheo.

Posted

HEY. HANG ON. I NEVER ILLEGALLY DOWNLOADED ANYTHING JOSH HOMME HAD A HAND IN UNLESS I HAD ALREADY PAID FOR IT ONCE BEFORE AND LOST MY COPY. IN FACT WHEN I FIRST WAS INTRODUCED TO QOTSA I WAS SO ADAMANTLY AGAINST PIRATING MUSIC THAT AFTER I BOUGHT ALL FOUR OF QOTSA'S ALBUMS ON ITUNES AND THE THREE EODM ALBUMS THAT WHEN OUR ITUNES ACCOUNT GOT WIPED SOMEHOW I STRAIGHT UP BOUGHT ALL OF THE ALBUMS A SECOND TIME. IT WAS ONLY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENED THAT I HAD TO GET THE ALBUMS FOR A THIRD TIME THAT I DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO JUST PIRATE THE ALBUMS. IN FACT WHEN THE SIXTH QOTSA ALBUM WAS LEAKED LAST YEAR I PREORDERED THE ALBUM BEFORE I PIRATED IT. IF YOU'RE GOING TO ATTACK ME, DO IT ACCURATELY.

Unless Josh Homme is not presently attacking me for having pirated his albums in which case this is the most potent assault on me so far

Posted

"But he didn't accuse you of pirating Josh Homme's music," I say, as the energy beam races towards pheo, "just Tom Waits'... Josh Homme just said Berserk is for homos."

Posted

Pheo was hitting buttons like a scrub when the two musicians used their super, so he couldn't block the super and took the full brunt of it