Pikmin

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Nintendo Land is surprisingly kick ass. Considering it's the successor to Wii Sports.

T1g likes this

Posted

nice

Posted

tumblr_namksmSsWK1rw70wfo1_500.png

AH HAHAHAHAHAH

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

For those of you not in the loop, these three Pikmin short films were released the other day for 3ds and Wii U

They are 2, 8, and 12.75 min long, respectively. They are adorable, at least what can be seen in the trailer. I haven't watched them yet (even though i bought them for $5) because i plan to show them at anime club

Miyamoto actually did all the storyboards for this using Flipnote studio

Posted

Guys the Pikmin short films were ADORABLE

Posted

Also the Pikmin short movies reminded me of how Purple Pikmin is my favorite Pikmin. They look incredibly doofy and never make any sounds in the shorts. They just sort of silently listen to what they are told to do, being fat and adorable the entire time. I want to get a picture but I cant seem to get one that doesn't look terrible and fuzzy. not without an hd tv at least

Also apparently White Pikmin are quick to anger and can spit the poison that their bodies are filled with, which is an incredibly powerful acid

Posted

I like how pheo made this big deal about this game being out, and now that he has the chance to play it, has done everything in his power to avoid having to play the game.

At this rate I will have a job and move to California by the time he decides to play it