Social Justice Warriors are out to get you!

22 posts in this topic

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROHvvtUcp8I

how could we have been so blind? its all a conspiracy i tell ya

I made it like, a minute and a half into this video before it became too annoying and I closed it. How long can you last?

pheonix561 and Verity like this

Posted

What am I watching? No, seriously, I have no idea what I'm watching I can't pay attention to it.

Posted

Most paranoid, absurd, pretentious video I've seen from anyone who thinks whatever it is they think.

Posted

These guys look like *the* Men's Right Activists. Like, stop searching guys, we found both of them.

I like sideburns, but his really really really piss me off. 

OH, that guy lit his cigarette as his was talking! He must just be a regular guy, just like me! Except not. Ugh these men are disgusting.

Knuckle and pheonix561 like this

Posted

He's the kind of guy who wants to be something but doesn't know how so he just imitates what he sees without substance and ends up making me want to punch him. I actually watched the cigarette smoke in the different takes in the ash tray just to see how its there one second and gone the next.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted (edited)

This video was by social justice warriors themselves!! They are double agents who are purposefully creating and then sabotaging an enemy so that they can look reasonable!! You guys have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Edited by L.L. Bean's Menswear (see edit history)
pheonix561, T1g and PrimaGaga like this

Posted

This video was by social justice warriors themselves!! They are double agents who are purposefully creating and then sabotaging an enemy so that they can look reasonable!! You guys have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes.

quoting so that this post may be preserved for future generations

Posted

This is incredible. They must be deep cover social justice warriors, because they just completely invalidated the entire mens rights and gaming culture fanatics, in the eyes of everyone.

PrimaGaga and pheonix561 like this

Posted

As much as I despise the SJW bullshit that's been going on recently, I really can't think too highly of people who call themselves insightful and witty in the first ten seconds of their video.

Posted

As much as I despise the anti-SJW bullshit that's been going on recently, I have to say...

I still despise them. I only made it about a minute or so in as well. Can we get a less stupid conspiracy next time. I hope this was a joke video. If not, glad to see that whole group is continuing to dig their own grave! Absolute jokes of a movement.

Knuckle likes this

Posted

I made it 13 seconds. Holy shit, these dudes are douchebags. Like, I want to invent a new word with the same definition as Douchebag, in the insult since rather than the practical tool sense, but more severe just to describe them. Obviously this subject is absurd, but the worst bit is how presumptuous they are, like anyone important gives a shit what these chucklepuppys, EDGY and CONTROVERSIAL opinions are.

Posted

"White men aren't out to get you, and I as a white man am going to tell you why"

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

i think they're cute