Zelda 3DS version was bad

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Saha I was literally copying the link to the video when i saw you already posted it lol

Posted

Skyward Sword's aesthetic was very clear, I thought. Particularly when things are far away. The only problem is that the environments weren't so large as to make a difference in that regard. I thought Skyward Sword having its art style was a risk, and regardless I think it looked really good. Regardless of how you liked the art style in particular, you just can't say it was "horrid". Seriously. It makes your opinion look silly.

Cooler does not mean better, also.

T1g and LLmao ?✊? like this

Posted

The new Zelda looks pretty though

Posted

He's right-handed again.

Posted (edited)

Cooler does not mean better, also.

Sure it can. Sunglasses and kick ass rock music is like the best combination ever.

But regardless if you wanna talk about art graphics, then take a look at "Dust: An Elysian Tail". Cool, fun and amazing graphics.

Even though its a 2D game. But in 3D it gotta seem awesome. So if they moved one step further with saying. What if we made Twilight Princess in that ideal set, only much better than that :D

He's right-handed again.

Leftist are badass!

Edited by Rufia (see edit history)

Posted

i am really confused by what you define graphics as now. Do you actually mean to say art style? because that is a vastly different thing. And happens to fall into the category of aesthetic

Are you talking about the quality of the graphics or the colors used in the game?

Posted (edited)

Both. There's no difference. Its the visuals afterall.

screenshot1.jpg

Like this game. Graphics. Or art as you may call it. Unless you talk about backgrounds in games. Like Rayman 1

rayman_bildschirm-200.jpg

But when i mean graphics, i still mean graphics. Like how it looks and if they are good or not. The gameplay like i said was good, but i didn't like the graphics.

Edited by Rufia (see edit history)

Posted

I think we are done here

T1g likes this

Posted

Different strokes for different folks. I personally really like the differences in style across the games because it makes each one pretty unique and interesting in their own right.

Posted

Different strokes for different folks. I personally really like the differences in style across the games because it makes each one pretty unique and interesting in their own right.

Is this sarcasm?

Posted

Is this sarcasm?

Not this time. I'm not saying that I'm in love with every style, just that I appreciate it.

Teto likes this

Posted (edited)

The guy in the op is probably not even here anymore, so this'll be fun. Probably married and has two kids, a boy and a girl. The girls name is Cindy, and the boys name is Brandon. Cindy tends to be very tomboyish and plays football with Brandon, who is secretly in love with Cindy's best friend, Cassidy. And The guy in the op probably even has a dog too. Spot. What a good life.

But no yeah, I feel like the op's opinion was a bit... nostalgia biased. The games are basically the same exact thing, and it seems almost the whole opinion is based on "Yurr Zelda 3DS looks liek for grrrrrrrls! I don't want grils in my gaems! no nou!". However, it isn't really that OoT3D was more childish, it just had a more vibrant colour pallete. Otherwise, all the graphics and textures, though improved, were fairly faithful to the original.

Edited by Snow White Queen (see edit history)

Posted

He sounded like he was 13

Posted

He sounded like he was 13

13 year olds have kids these days didnt you know

Posted

I'm out of the loop