Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ebola Confirmed

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I think the hysteria is much ado about nothing. The only reason it's a problem in Africa is because it's in Africa. At this point, it's mostly just a fad for marketing news.

Posted

Yeah. Though ebola sounds like it's terrible tbh. I was hoping they'd have the lockdown on it like with SARS and bird flu, but apparently Africa isn't all that important. That's the most annoying part of it. It sucks for all the people quarantined in that one village though.

Posted

Good heavens, I was talking about Ebola in the US, not Africa. Don't be silly you guys. 

But for real, do you guys hear rumors or anything? I hear stuff about it daily on the news or from people talking about it. I live really, really close to where the infected patient is being held. I feel like everyday, I hear something new about people possibly being affected. It's hard to know what's right and what's wrong. I know that speculation and rumors are what the news thrive on, and any other time I would say "who cares?" It's kind of stressful not knowing what's true and what's not, especially when it's so close to home. 

Posted

Ebola is terrible. You bleed from every orifice.

That being said we have a lot more weapons to fight it than we used to.

Posted (edited)

So the family of the ebola victim and Jesse Jackson are claiming that the Dallas hospital that treated him are the cause of death. Not the deadly disease that he had. Is this real life? Like are people allowed to say these things. I wonder who came to whom? Did the dumbass family seek out Jesse Jackson in order to publicize/cash in on their father's death? Or did Jesse Jackson jump on this opportunity to blame other people for a deadly disease. A disease that kills you if you get it. 

source

Edited by L.L. Bean's Menswear (see edit history)
Jareddude likes this