Hey everyone, it's been a while hasn't it.

118 posts in this topic

Posted

I was briefly confused because I thought "Ishinomori no Less" was supposed to be read like a Japanese phrase. Ishinomori of Less, as if Less was a geographic location.

Posted

Actually Ishinomori would be the location there; the predecessor of the の particle is typically the one expressing ownership or origin, so the phrase could be read "Less of Ishinomori", if that helps. Let me know if you need any more help with your Japanese :)

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

OH SHIT

Posted

since it modifies for ownership and also for an adjective it could be read "Ishinomori's Less", "Ishinimori of Less" or "[an] Ishinomori(adj) Less", as in Ishinomori owns a Less, his birthplace/where he's from, or in the sense that Ishinomori is some weird adjective. I don't think it could be read as "Less of Ishinomori" though, that's kind of like saying Ganny's response could mean response's Ganny... Or maybe I'm just chibbled right now and I can't see the real structure here;;; nvm yeah i see what you're saying

also I should probably bail this isn't a japon thread

Posted

The Hylian Court playing card deck

the_hylian_court_playing_card_deck__by_s

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

I have gotten quite a few Zelda gifts during my stay in Rehab, but this gift from Owain takes the cake.

the_master_sword__by_savantiromero-d8u8g

Master Sword...........the Master Sword!

SilverAlchemic and Knuckle like this

Posted

I have gotten quite a few Zelda themed gifts over the last year. I'm gonna run out of storage space soon.

figma_link_action_figure__by_savantiromeskyward_sword_and_wind_waker_link__by_sa

it_s_dangerous_to_go_alone__take_this___zelda__a_link_to_the_past_comic_by_savan

legend_of_zelda_wallet__by_savantiromerozelda_heart_container_necklace__twilight

the_ocarina_of_time_by_savantiromero-d8i

more_zelda_swag_by_savantiromero-d8kos3g

Posted

After the year I've had it feels good to gt some good news. last month I entered a contest and actually won 3rd prize, a laptop which I am currently typing this post on. 

Posted

After my first Teespring attempt failed miserably I went back to the drawing board and redesigned the badge emblems eliminating the black border opening up the color choices. If you are interested in purchasing any of them the links are below.

front.png?v=2015-06-04-22-42front.png?v=2015-06-04-23-07

front.png?v=2015-06-05-00-04

http://teespring.com/ally-of-the-bat

http://teespring.com/you-are-a-legend

http://teespring.com/a-lawful-depu

Posted

I recently got a Wind Waker HD model figure from a friend and wanted to make one based on the Dark Link character I created named Knil.

knil_the_dark_link_by_savantiromero-d5sl

So after finding the exact same figure on Amazon I ponied up my own cash and bought him as well as paint and brushes.

dark_link_vs_link_by_savantiromero-d8ww8

dark_link_by_savantiromero-d8ww8c8.jpg

Teto and pheonix561 like this

Posted

In 2008 I drew this picture and started work on a Fanfic to go along with it.

spidey_and_donnie_by_savantiromero-d5sik

The Story was called Spider-Man and Donatello: Heroes United. In the story Spider-Man stumbles upon Donatello as he is being attacked by the Foot ninja and swings in to help the Turtle. The story was to revolve around a Foot plot to combine the TCRI ooze with The Oscorp Super Soldier serum to create Super Mutants. After a couple do overs I decided to shelve the story. 

A month ago I won a laptop and decided to give it another shot, I've been writing the story and if you would like to read it I'll post it here. To go along with it I've also drawn more Spider-Man and Donatello drawings.

20150610_215613_by_savantiromero-d8x7iry

spider_man_and_donatello_heroes_united_3

spider_man_and_donatello_heroes_united_4

Where the original image was inspired by the 2003-2008 TMNT series and Amazing Spider-Man, the new concept is inspired by the Nickelodeon TMNT series and Ultimate Spider-Man.

Posted

This thread is deviant art gold

Posted

This thread is deviant art gold

That's where I posted them.