Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I will get you any album you want (and also I will listen to it)

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So I use an awesome, exclusive, vaguely pretentious torrent site. Like, this is probably the largest collection of music that ever existed. And it's all good quality. They make you maintain a good ratio of uploading to downloading.

I am currently able to download any music torrent for free without worrying about maintaining a good upload/download ratio. This is gonna last until november 9th. The point of this thread is to get the obscure, hard to find, expensive or whatever music that you can't find anywhere else. That sounds like bragging lol. I can fill requests of things that are worth using the site for. If you can't find it on piratebay or wherever. I can give them to you via dropbox later. This also is going to help me raise my ratio, and also I can listen to whatever albums you guys get.

I know muffin wanted some soundtrack but I couldn't afford to download it because my ratio was bad.

Also Pheo I have the album "Out of the Coma" by Comus

Edited by L.L. Bean's Menswear (see edit history)
pheonix561 likes this

Posted

We're [exclusive site] buddies <:

I didn't know they had a freeleech event on just now though. Ta.

Posted

I needed it. I must've got like 15 GBs

Also lol I like your edit

Posted

I'm at like .5 ratio right now, with a requirement of .2, so this will help me out a bit too.

My point of first priority is getting the album that has this simultaneously good and quite funny cover of Lithium by Nirvana.

Posted

Also Pheo I have the album "Out of the Coma" by Comus

Yes please send this to me I couldn't find a good download for it and I have a powerful need of this

Posted

Also St. Vincent is good. Listen to her sometime. You might like her latest two; Srange Mercy and St. Vincent. I don't know much about your music taste.

Cirt likes this

Posted

Actually, I have listened to St. Vincent before! I've heard all of her latest self titled album, and I think this is my favorite song by her:

Posted

That was aimed at LL mainly, but it's cool that you know her too. I haven't listened to her first album in a while. I enjoyed it a lot for the first couple years I knew about her, but in hype for her fourth album I started properly enjoying her other work, and eventually stopped listening to Marry Me.

Her album with David Byrne is good as well. The EP they released after the full album has my current favourite song on it, although it's mainly David Byrne, since it's a Talking Heads cover (if you can call covering your own song in a different style a cover):

For straight-up St Vincent though, Regret is my current favourite.

LLmao ?✊? likes this

Posted

Skiggy Rapz - Bang to the Boogie EP. Literally doesn't exist outside of radios. If you could get it, I'd be thankful.

Posted

I've no idea if this will even turn up, but could you see if you could get the album Stage by Stage, by Jonathan Roxmouth?

Posted (edited)

@muffin, I found it

@verity, I actually already had it. Never met anyone else who likes current 93 :)

@eka, I.. I couldn't find it..........

Edited by L.L. Bean's Menswear (see edit history)

Posted

Oh wow, really? I've been looking everywhere for Birth Canal Blues, but I haven't found it yet so I'd appreciate getting it! I really love current 93

Posted

Duuuuude you should get "I Have A Special Plan for this World"

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I just listened to that, and wow. That's pretty incredible. What are your favourite albums? I only discovered Current 93 the other week.