Try playing "Ocarina of time version 1.0"

44 posts in this topic

Posted

When do we IP ban this dude anyway.

We've had our fun.

Like can we just face facts that we don't actually care about being a normal forum anymore?

Posted

When do we IP ban this dude anyway.

We've had our fun.

Like can we just face facts that we don't actually care about being a normal forum anymore?

You can. But first you need this ;)

1385743933050.jpg

Posted

I think we are done here

Teto likes this

Posted

You could go on, but you're just exposing more and more of how completely ignorant and how unwilling to look into actual information you are. You are seriously like debating with a typical Youtube comment, which is funny considering your views on Youtube. So really it's just getting silly.

Here, try to debate me on this point:

Muslims live in theocratic places which IS the rule of law. So that makes their religion the law in the country. Which means stoning people or killing and discriminating others for their belief is ok.

Muslims do not live in one part of the world. Is that hard to understand? And Muslims who live in the west uphold those same standards of living, or else they would not be allowed in the country, because wanton murder of people who disagree with you is inherently bad for civilization. There are 2.6 million Muslims in the US as of 2010. That is a non-negligible population, and just a fraction of the worldwide population of 1.6 billion, as I mentioned before. Do we hear of them stoning people to death in public in the US? In Turkey? In South America? No. Because they uphold the "rule of law". I literally just told you that Turkey is predominantly Muslim, but they're still a secular nation. Not every primarily religion state is a theocracy, no matter how much fundamentalists wish it were the case. If that was true, the United States would be a theocracy already.

So lets see how many christian terrorist groups we have

Oh yeah, none.

Uh, lol? Try the fucking Nazis? The KKK? The Lord's Resistance Army? The Army of God?

Do you get all your information from Fox News?

Lets see what muslim terrorist groups muslims can join in. Hmm

Al-Qaida, The Muslim Brotherhood, Taliban, ISIS, Boko Haram, Hamas...

Al-Qaeda split into splinter groups after the US started wrecking shit in their countries. Many of those groups are composed of ex-Al Qaeda members. You have to understand that our show of force only helps their recruitment numbers. Just like we'll rain hell on anyone who dares threaten us, other countries tend to be pretty mad when we do much more than just threaten. The more violence and oppression we put into a country, the more violence and oppression the country puts out. That is why the numbers of those extremists has been growing, not just because of a religion. You are ignoring the central piece: Europe's quartering of the Middle East and America (in specific)'s foreign policy has caused this extremism to rise; the religion might help spur this along, but it is nowhere near the central cause to all of this. You are making correlation into causation without looking at all the variables. You are being totally ignorant to the real facts just so you can blindly say that all Muslims are terrible, violent people without actually having to understand the conflicts that are associated with their history or who among them are violent and why. 

Also T1g, I'm pretty sure LL enjoys the drama somewhat.

Posted

Yeah I figured that's why he would do this lol

Posted

I thought we didn't care what people on the internet thought. 

I thought we were all on the same page.

Posted

Yeah I should just roll my eyes and move along.

Teto likes this

Posted (edited)

You could go on, but you're just exposing more and more of how completely ignorant and how unwilling to look into actual information you are. You are seriously like debating with a typical Youtube comment, which is funny considering your views on Youtube. So really it's just getting silly.

Here, try to debate me on this point:

Muslims do not live in one part of the world. Is that hard to understand? And Muslims who live in the west uphold those same standards of living, or else they would not be allowed in the country, because wanton murder of people who disagree with you is inherently bad for civilization. There are 2.6 million Muslims in the US as of 2010. That is a non-negligible population, and just a fraction of the worldwide population of 1.6 billion, as I mentioned before. Do we hear of them stoning people to death in public in the US? In Turkey? In South America? No. Because they uphold the "rule of law". I literally just told you that Turkey is predominantly Muslim, but they're still a secular nation. Not every primarily religion state is a theocracy, no matter how much fundamentalists wish it were the case. If that was true, the United States would be a theocracy already.

Uh, lol? Try the puppying Nazis? The KKK? The Lord's Resistance Army? The Army of God?

Do you get all your information from Fox News?

Al-Qaeda split into splinter groups after the US started wrecking shit in their countries. Many of those groups are composed of ex-Al Qaeda members. You have to understand that our show of force only helps their recruitment numbers. Just like we'll rain hell on anyone who dares threaten us, other countries tend to be pretty mad when we do much more than just threaten. The more violence and oppression we put into a country, the more violence and oppression the country puts out. That is why the numbers of those extremists has been growing, not just because of a religion. You are ignoring the central piece: Europe's quartering of the Middle East and America (in specific)'s foreign policy has caused this extremism to rise; the religion might help spur this along, but it is nowhere near the central cause to all of this. You are making correlation into causation without looking at all the variables. You are being totally ignorant to the real facts just so you can blindly say that all Muslims are terrible, violent people without actually having to understand the conflicts that are associated with their history or who among them are violent and why. 

Also T1g, I'm pretty sure LL enjoys the drama somewhat.

I think you and Ben Affleck can be friends, you're both completely subjective morons. And btw, let me know when "Dogma 2" movie, (if its made)makes fun of Islam. Oh thats right. They cant because then they'd get a fatwa and wind up dead. But its ok if they do it. But if christians threatens people then its not ok. See the double hypocrisy here? Why don't you just troll christians with old testament, while giving thumbs up for muslims to theocratize the west, you jackshit!

Edited by Rufia (see edit history)

Posted

you're right all muslims are scum and should burn like ganondorf on the cross of jesus christ xx333333

T1g likes this

Posted

Hylian master race

Rufia likes this

Posted

I'm a well known American film actor and I'm a closeted homosexual.

I will not reveal who I've worked with or what I've starred in obviously, as I don't want to be identified. I love my career, and I know I would lose my leading man status if I ever came out. I feel terribly guilty about many different things.
First of all, I feel like I'm misleading my fans. I know a lot of women watch my movies to watch me, and part of that is fantasy, and I feel like it's all based on a lie. They do a lot market analysis in Hollywood. I get told about which demographics I do well with, and I feel like I'm misleading so many people, or letting them down.
I am dating another well known personality, and we've been publicly together for a while now. I know she expects to get married, the press expect us to get married, but of course this would be a great disservice to her. Truth be told I think she knows. She is a wonderful woman and a wonderful person and I don't deserve someone as loving and trusting in my life, and I truly do love her, but I'm not in love with her, and sex with her, despite her beauty, is difficult for me.
I also feel terribly guilty because I know there are so many gay kids out there and I feel like by not coming out, and not providing that public display of being gay and being successful I'm letting them down. Public figures like Ellen DeGeneres coming out when I was younger made a huge difference to me, and I feel like I should be paying it forward, but I'm too afraid of my whole life being ruined.
I've only told a few people. I've been with two men since my career has started. Both have been, thankfully, very discrete. My two best friends from before I became mainstream know, and have been supportive. I've told two gay actors who have come out because I trusted they would keep it to themselves, having been in the same position. They were comforting and told me to do what I needed to do, but it didn't assuage my guilt at all. I tested the water with my agent, who basically told me "Faggots don't make it in this town," and then went on to basically explain that he would never represent a gay man because the effort versus the money just makes it not worth it to him. It frankly terrifies me. I just wanted to get it out there.
Sahaqiel, Nizhstipt and T1g like this

Posted (edited)

you're right all muslims are scum and should burn like ganondorf on the cross of jesus christ xx333333

Nah that was just a funny historical video game joke. Crusaders are cool warriors. But people are people

Hylian master race

C'mon. I mean it was a funny joke. But if Nazis are christians then communists are atheists. lol :P

Unless of course they are representive in it like KKK, then its far from it. Actually Hitler was mostly atheist, but used christianity to his advantage, i think he was 15 or something when he left his faith. He was more like social darwinist mixed with german mysticism or something

But the fact is Nazism was an ideology in the same way Communism was, and they both suck to say the least.

Edited by Rufia (see edit history)

Posted

How does Rufia have 3 hearts when she only has 19 posts? How is the heart thing decided?

Posted

anyway we're done here, move along