Try playing "Ocarina of time version 1.0"

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Ammirite guys

dude you nailed him like a homo

look at that ass blush

Posted

Is Rufia even a real member. Is this a real thread. How did you find this forum Rufia and what made you decide to join it. I'm so baffled.

Posted

I visited Islam once. Terrible country.

Posted

Isalami doesn't taste very good on my sandwiches

Posted

I visited Islam once. Terrible country.

Saudi Arabia is kinda cool :D

Posted

Isalami doesn't taste very good on my sandwiches

Exactly! What were Apple thinking?

That company has gone down the gutter ever since Steve Jobs defected to the middle east with his sister to start up iSis.

Posted

Exactly! What were Apple thinking?

That company has gone down the gutter ever since Steve Jobs defected to the middle east with his sister to start up iSis.

And then Achmed converted to christianity. And was called a bigot and a racist by the liberal euphoric atheist commity in USA.

Tip them hats extra HARD! M'ladies :D

YehaTSc.png

Posted

Btw I am pretty sure Rufia is just L.L. because no one actually joins this forum anymore

Posted

I'd think LL would take a less obvious style of Jokes. But hey, artistic exploration?

Posted

Just realized Rufia is the same person as the one from the Zelda 3ds was bad thread. Considering the difference in the way they talk between threads, it's safe to assume that this is trolling

Posted

You caught me. I wanted to have a go at making Jokes at you guys again, and it worked!

Posted

You are comparing being actually informed to being a "neckbeard" with a fedora? And you straight up go for calling me stupid and posted a video from a website you yourself claim is total garbage. 

I told you, you can criticize the religion all you want. But the people are widely diverse. I'm saying that Muslims are all different kinds of people: you literally cannot generalize 1.6 billion people. You will never in your life take the time to know 1.6 billion people. You won't even get to know a thousandths of that many people. Prejudices are fundamentally flawed in that way. And again, if they were anything like ISIS, then ISIS would be an actual threat. You know that there are plenty of Christian countries where homosexuality is illegal, punishable to up to 14 years in prison? Uganda passed a law that allowed for the execution of homosexuals as a "Christmas present" (which was then ruled unconstitutional shortly after). 64% of Jamaica is Christian, and there's rampant anti-gay violence there. I guess Christians are all extremist Christians who believe in the death penalty for gays. 

It might not be that way in the US, but there's a thing to be said about human nature here. People are always played as pawns using things like homophobia in order to manipulate them, which causes that fear to become amplified. People are likely to hate what they don't understand. Religion just gives them an excuse to act on those basal fears. All people come equipped with that kind of bias, because that's how we're designed. That is something you can definitely generalize. Even here, where rights for minorities are slowly picking up speed, we have that hate everywhere you go. There are still people that beat, rape, or murder others who fit a mold that they don't like. It's not just about fucking cakes. Gay people have it rough wherever you go. Women tend to have it rough as well.

If you were to say to me "Islam is full of horrible things and teaches people to be horrible in certain ways" I would agree with that, as I would agree with that for other religions. But saying all Muslims are terrible people is seriously ignorant. A room of 100 people can't change that. I have a brother who is a Muslim, who is from Malaysia. He lived with us in our house and slept in the same room with me for months. Our Christian father always criticized him for "believing the wrong religion". We are not dead. He did not call the Muslim Mafia to stone us to death. Human nature generally says you shouldn't kill people. Society says you shouldn't kill people. Religion might tell you to kill people, but it's clear which of the three forces here are stronger.

Incidentally, Zelda never let go of religion. It simply invented its own.

Posted

What great points you have made.

Posted (edited)

What great points you have made.

I know. Its just showing of your liberal numb way of thinking. You make subjective claims over objective facts, so of course i am gonna mock you for it.

A minority does something bad (Christians). So that makes the majority ok (Muslims).

Christians majority who lives in the west abides or any other democratic countries live by the rule of law, in a democracy. So they will get complaints like any normal beings if they do stuff that is bad. Muslims live in theocratic places which IS the rule of law. So that makes their religion the law in the country. Which means stoning people or killing and discriminating others for their belief is ok.

Theocracy was something the west had in the past, but thanks to the enlightenment era we got that away. But islamic countries still live by those roots.

So lets see how many christian terrorist groups we have

Oh yeah, none. Anders Behring Breivik was one man against the islamic agenda here in norway. Which is not a group btw :)

Lets see what muslim terrorist groups muslims can join in. Hmm

Al-Qaida, The Muslim Brotherhood, Taliban, ISIS, Boko Haram, Hamas...

Anti western and anti democratic.

So to put it on top: Idiot, moron, libtard, loser.

Need i go on :)

Edited by Rufia (see edit history)