Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Risk of Rain

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I think this deserves its own thread at this point.

And I JUST BEAT THE GAME WOO

Saha was with me, but he died fairly early into the final level so i had to march on alone. I had like 6 drones and more powerups than i could count. I could just murder everything. Final boss almost got me but i was too pro. I was bandit btw

Posted

UUURRRRGH. I haven't beaten the game yet because I've gotten all the way to the divine teleporter TWICE, and TWICE I keep INSTINCTIVELY hitting "A" and not "Q." Why the hell they make the buttons switch themselves out like that right before the final level to make you take an unnecessarily difficult detour you probably wont survive is beyond me.

なべ likes this

Posted

I learned from your mistakes. And also I almost did the same thing.

Posted

I just unlocked master chef and engineer. Also Ammonsa is playing the game too

Posted

Got the acrid and the loader as well.

And I beat the game as engineer.

EuUuRE9.jpg

TREMBLE BEFORE MY MIGHT

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

QXSJNw5.jpg

Note the 4 boosts to attack speed that I have. I had so many clevers going that my game started to lag a bit

Me and saha actually worked out a really good system where we give each other the items that we know we will benefit from most. Saha got all the drones because he as sniper needs the protection. I got anything that can cause status ailments on hit, or has anything to do with obscene amounts of attacks and kills. We puppying wrecked shop. I expect saha to post a picture of his stat boosts too. He had like 5 Warbanners which honestly saved us

Beating this game comes with a terrific sense of accomplishment that has not diminished yet, even on beating it a third time. Its even more impressive because we both survived the entire last level.

Posted

rSO7MIM.png

You can't even see our sprites past all the gear we have.

Posted

QUESTION, IS THIS GOOD AND SHOULD I GET IT?

Posted

nah it's trash

T1g likes this

Posted

Yeah, ignore the fact that it got its own thread and like 2 pages of the video game thread. puppyin sucks

Posted

If you can handle the massive amount of glitches that occur during singleplayer and multiplayer, then yeah. Otherwise, wait for an update that fixes all this shit. (Which is never.)

Example of amazing coding:

It really is a great game though, but the amount of glitches just hurt the experience so badly.

pheonix561 and T1g like this

Posted

The game is 75% off on Steam at the moment -- definitely worth buying, even with the bugs.

pheonix561 likes this