Followers 0

New features revealed for Animal Crossing on Wii U

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I want this game to exist

Posted

too real man

Posted

There's an Animal Crossing game for Wii U?

Posted

Well, not this, but I feel like they've probably got one in some early stage of development. I think I saw a source that said Nintendo had confirmed that they are working on it, but I can't find that source or anything like it online, so it's probably not legit. I imagine they'll come out with AC Wii U someday though.

The release dates for the US have gone like this so far: 2002, 2005, 2008, 2013. Spaces of 3 years, 3 years, 5 years. Maybe Wii U will happen in like, another 2-4 years? Maybe more likely the lower estimate, earlier into the Wii U's lifetime? I don't know what would be the wisest from a marketing angle, but then it doesn't really matter. It will be out when it's out, and I wont buy it. Only ever enjoyed AC as a portable game.

Posted

I hope so. I still play ACNL from time to time so I think the Wii U version will be fun too.

Teto likes this

Posted

I look forward to seeing what they do with the gamepad. Hopefully they don't just make it function exactly like the bottom screen of New Leaf, though now I think about it that's probably exactly what they'll do (because it's convenient and makes sense).