Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Questions

11 posts in this topic

Posted

The main forum page said I can ask questions so by George I shall!

-Is there a place to post site suggestions? I really like the site layout and stuff and I want to hepl to improve it

-Is there a seperate subforum for general gaming discussion? This seems like a thing that would exist

That's all for now

Posted

We combined general gaming with the entertainment board.

And yeah there should be a feedback forum thing near the bottom. Unless for some reason Tappen decided to not show it in public.

Posted

Yeah, the entertainment and video game sections used to be seperate, but they got merged

Posted

We combined general gaming with the entertainment board.

And yeah there should be a feedback forum thing near the bottom. Unless for some reason Tappen decided to not show it in public.

A feedback section that doesn't allow members to use it seems incredibly counterintuitive.

Yeah, the entertainment and video game sections used to be seperate, but they got merged

I think it'd be a bit more convenient to have them a separate sections. I saw that they were merged and it looks a bit... cluttered maybe? Confusing? But yeah, that's weird.

Posted

Yeah, the main problem is there are a few topics in both that are updated more than others, so a lot of things get buried. I kinda think it should be switched back, or maybe making the vidya stuff a subforum inside of Entertainment. Not sure.

Posted

Yeah, the main problem is there are a few topics in both that are updated more than others, so a lot of things get buried. I kinda think it should be switched back, or maybe making the vidya stuff a subforum inside of Entertainment. Not sure.

This would be the most logical thing to do. Entertainment is a broad topic with lots to discuss, so I expect many posts would get buried. Having them separate would quell the chaos and give some posts a chance.

Posted

The main forum page said I can ask questions so by George I shall!

-Is there a place to post site suggestions? I really like the site layout and stuff and I want to hepl to improve it

-Is there a seperate subforum for general gaming discussion? This seems like a thing that would exist

That's all for now

The Feedback forum currently requires that you have 50 posts to view as well as to post. I think this was mainly to only allow people who have invested a little time here to be able to submit their ideas as well as give feedback on current ideas up for vote.

This isn't to say I don't want to hear what you have to say.

Like others have said, the Entertainment and Video Games forums were merged together as at the time the amount of posting in them seemed like it was a good idea. This is probably one of the things I regret doing, and I'll toss up a poll to revert that change.

I'll also toss up a poll to see if people would like the feedback forum to be opened up to all or not.

Posted

The Feedback forum currently requires that you have 50 posts to view as well as to post. I think this was mainly to only allow people who have invested a little time here to be able to submit their ideas as well as give feedback on current ideas up for vote.

This isn't to say I don't want to hear what you have to say.

Like others have said, the Entertainment and Video Games forums were merged together as at the time the amount of posting in them seemed like it was a good idea. This is probably one of the things I regret doing, and I'll toss up a poll to revert that change.

I'll also toss up a poll to see if people would like the feedback forum to be opened up to all or not.

Cool. Can't wait to see how things go. c:

Posted

Okay, I have another question. What are these rupees for?

Posted

Basically nothing. We had an idea for a shop to buy items, but that didn't work out. But we still have the rupees system in place, just in case we do find a way to implement them.

Posted

When a user has enough rupees let them buy an unbanning so they can get banned and just kill the ban.