Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Throwback Thursday

3 posts in this topic

Posted

This is more a social media thing, but I think it works. Just a nostalgia thread, personal or otherwise, but on a schedule (which might actually help it survive longer).

Thursday isn't yet upon us, but I've been watching this 4 hour Wind Waker HD speedrun on and off over the past couple days, and it's reminded me how much I love the music, particularly Earth God's Lyric, and the main theme in general. I remember this thing being popular back in my early days using the internet.

Bless 360p.

(Thinking back to earlier days, I remember that Sahaqiel thread where he got into a friend's house and cleaned the place up, blocking off a doorway with boxes and stuff. That was a great story.)

Posted

broke into his house through his second story window by stacking decrepit wheeled furniture*

but yeh this is cool and you're cool teto keep doing the teto thing

Teto likes this

Posted

I learned today that Fox is planning on bringing the X-Men back to television and it reminded me of my first encounter with the Merry Marvel Mutants. Oddly enough it wasn't in comics because at the time I was but a wee lad who had not yet discovered the wonders of the printed page, but rather.....

To this day I find myself humming this catchy tune whenever I watch the current or former films.

Teto likes this