Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: Dark Tomorrow

8 posts in this topic

Posted

zelda_dark_tomorrow_logo_by_savantiromer

Prologue

What has happened to my home, what has happened to my dear Hyrule? Gone are the rolling hills, vast grasslands and deep running streams trampled and flattened by the steady march of "Progress" and replaced by a ghastly Metropolis of glass and stone. 

And yet in all this I sense hope. A dim glimmer of something thought lost, a light to face the coming Darkness.

I just hope I can reach him in time

Posted

I was hoping that someone could help me with this. I want this Flag to say Power, Wisdom and Courage in the inner ring separated by the Rupees in Hylian script.

hyrule_flag_design__modern_prototype__by

Posted

Wow, edgy dark future Zelda, that's NEVER been done before!

Posted

Wow, edgy dark future Zelda, that's NEVER been done before!

Has it, I've never seen it?

Posted

Augh I wish I still had Photoshop and InDesign because they have really simple ways of doing text curving. As of right now I don't have any imaging software that does that sort of thing easily but this tutorial can show you how to do it in GIMP if you're willing to learn (GIMP is free btw, not my favorite software to use though to put it lightly) :

You can also search "Create curved text in GIMP" for another tutorial.

Posted

I was hoping that someone could help me with this. I want this Flag to say Power, Wisdom and Courage in the inner ring separated by the Rupees.

hyrule_flag_design__modern_prototype__by

What if you converted those words to some sort of runes or enochian letters? Like the kind that might be in some kind of magic circle

Otis McNutt likes this

Posted

What if you converted those words to some sort of runes or enochian letters? Like the kind that might be in some kind of magic circle

I was thinking about using Hylian script either the Twilight Princess or Wind Waker versions.

Edit:

Thanks to my Friend Greg on Deviantart for this, however if anyone can put the same in Hylian it would really help me out.

hyrule_flag_design__modern_prototype_2__