Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda Memories

4 posts in this topic

Posted

With the release of Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3DS I started thinking of my favorite Zelda memories. While chatting with Marcus (A Physical Theripst here) about Zelda I told him of the time I was playing Ocarina of Time and realized that it was 8 pm. "Another half hour then Bed." I told myself. The next I know I'm watching the sunrises the following morning, I had played all night. 

What are your favorite Zelda memories?

Posted (edited)

When playing Majora's Mask for the first time, I wasn't very good at it. All of the cool masks and stuff were always just out of my reach. I really, really wanted to get to the Zora mask. And to get to Ikana Canyon. I had a handful of things that I couldn't wait to do. I would always wait until the last day to see the events that could only happen on the third day, even if I couldn't complete them. It was so cool. I felt like I was gradually piecing the game together. 

I think I have a similar story to yours. I played through the goron/ice temple all night, and just as I was about to pass out, I found the Mikau/Zora mask storyline. So I kept playing.

Also I was so afraid of Ikana the first time I visited it. I especially remember the first Garo I saw, the Song of Storms quest and the Gibdo maze. Racing the captain was fun and made me warm up to Ikana Canyon. 

Edited by L.L. Bean's Menswear (see edit history)

Posted

The first time I saw a trailer for Wind Waker I remember clearly saying "That looks so dumb!" Little did I know it would become one of my favorite Zelda titles ever.

Posted

I don't mean to be a stickler but can we move this to the Zelda forum, that place doesn't get enough traffic as it is :s

anyway I'm replaying Ocarina of Time right now and thinking back to all the crazy times I've had with that game. I'e met more friends through my love of that game than any other topic come to think of it.