Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

yo dogs, what happened to the wild west?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

i've been cryogenically frozen for like 6 years and idk i just kinda came back here for a nostalgia trip or something but like is that still a thing? like is there still a wild west lurking on this site or has it been done away with?

Posted

For some reason, some of the members can't see it. I tried looking into it but I can't find what's up.

Posted

When we used to use the + symbols and "elder" status, I think I remember someone saying that only elders could see it?

Posted

It's so strange though, because new people like Snow Queen have the same status and permissions as you. I have no idea what's up. Tappy hasn't responded to Dark One's PM in like five days.

Posted

You could say this place is...Near to your heart

Knuckle and Near like this

Posted

Or maybe its just that the forum realized SWQ was an awesome new addition and gave her full permission to do whatever she wanted with it

Knuckle likes this

Posted

I wonder how Silent One is doing.

Posted

yo wait can someone post a link? or has the password changed and its a moot point or something

Posted

hella thank, i got the password right but it just says i am authorized and then has the password input so like at least i know it still exists