Ganon saw this

Teto likes this

Posted

xox

oxo

xox

Cassandra likes this

Posted

if ganon saw me i would punch him in the eye so he couldn't see me anymore and tell zelda I did it so she'd think I was cool

Posted

if ganon saw me i would punch him in the eye so he couldn't see me anymore and tell zelda I did it so she'd think I was cool

selda wont think ur cool because in my fanfic selda loves gannon and selda wood be verry mad if did hit gannon!

Posted

xox

oxo

xox

x | x | x

o | x | o

o |    |

Cassandra and Cascade like this

Posted

x | x | x

o | x | o

o |    |

did you beat ganon at tic tac toe

Posted

oxo.jpg

Teto likes this

Posted

selda wont think ur cool because in my fanfic selda loves gannon and selda wood be verry mad if did hit gannon!

Yeah well in my fanfic I kill ganon forever and marry zelda and midna both and its better written than your fanfic so its more canon

Posted

Mine and cascade's running joke is more consistently funny than pheo and swq's running joke.

Cascade and Cassandra like this

Posted

Yeah well in my fanfic I kill ganon forever and marry zelda and midna both and its better written than your fanfic so its more canon

um no because in my fanfic midna loves twinrova but its meaningless love because midna only want twinrova money and twinrova is in love with bridge of eldine!!!! and darunia gave his pancreas to bridge of eldin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Posted

IN MY FANFIC I AM ALSO MARRIED TO TWINROVA ALSO WHO CARES WHATS IN YOUR FANFIC YOURS IS BAD AND MINE IS GOOD BECAUSE ITS GOT ME IN IT

Posted

IN MY FANFIC I AM ALSO MARRIED TO TWINROVA ALSO WHO CARES WHATS IN YOUR FANFIC YOURS IS BAD AND MINE IS GOOD BECAUSE ITS GOT ME IN IT

WOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW HWO I AM I WRITE MY IMMORTAL I AM GOFFICK U ARE A PREP POSER!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Posted

NO BECAUSE YOU WRITE MY IMMORTAL BUT I AM IMMORTAL YOU WILL BE DEAD AND I WILL BE NOT SO WHAT NOW YOU GOFFIF PUNK ALL THE HOTTEST ZELDA BABES ARE MARRIED TO MY IN MY ZELDA HAREM FANFIC

Posted

NO BECAUSE YOU WRITE MY IMMORTAL BUT I AM IMMORTAL YOU WILL BE DEAD AND I WILL BE NOT SO WHAT NOW YOU GOFFIF PUNK

O MY puppyING SATAN STOP FLAMMING ME U PREP

Posted

ILL FLAM YOU WHENEVER I WANT YOU FLAMMINGO