What was the last thing you ate

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Did you guys stop eating cereal because it was unhealthy? Or just because you didn't feel like eating it anymore

Posted

Did you guys stop eating cereal because it was unhealthy? Or just because you didn't feel like eating it anymore

it's not like...unhealthy, it just never filled me up and I always felt bloated after eating it. or maybe that's how i feel now

now it's always:

banana, coffee (breakfast), salad + some kind of entree (lunch), snack (?), dinner

banana+coffee is good in the morning though

Posted

Man, with all this vegetarian food nowadays I just struggle to maintain the feeling of "not starving." I can't wait for a day to come when I can buy the delicious good for you vegetarian food despite the fact that it's expensive. That's like first on my list of things to buy once I have money. I want to always eat nicely.

Verity likes this

Posted

Its almost like human beings are omnivores or something

Chase likes this

Posted

SHUSH

Posted

That feeling of starving is called starving

Posted

SHUSH I SAY

Posted

I can't hear you over your belly growling

Cirt likes this

Posted

YOUR KING COMMANDS YOU TO SHUSH

Posted

it's ok pheo

I should make a counter of "how many days since last full pizza consumed in one sitting" for you

pheonix561 and Sahaqiel like this

Posted

frozen pizzas don't count

Posted

I too, have eaten many a pizza lately. I actually made it to 24 pizza points because I keep buying them on a whim combined with the gratuitous amount of Papa Johns coupons available via Google search. So now I get one free pizza, whenever I so choose. I hold power over them. Their cheeses, their sauces... nothing is safe.

Posted

That much power over Italian eateries is too much for any man!

Posted

I too, have eaten many a pizza lately. I actually made it to 24 pizza points because I keep buying them on a whim combined with the gratuitous amount of Papa Johns coupons available via Google search. So now I get one free pizza, whenever I so choose. I hold power over them. Their cheeses, their sauces... nothing is safe.

Show me.

Posted

my girlfriend  I had some ramen noodles because I was too lazy to actually cook something. Lunch isnt really the cook something meal, you know? Breakfast is like bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, sausages, stuff like that, and dinner is like everything, but lunch is like, ramen, macaroni, sandwich, frozen whatevers, blah. Lunch is so depressing -w-