What was the last thing you ate

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Lunch is only as depressing as you make it. Just skip the breakfast and have a big lunch!

Posted

My lunches are usually Taco Bell (it's free 60% of the time) and my dinner is usually Chipotle (it's free 80% of the time or heavily discounted).

I could do this for the rest of my life

Actually I was thinking that I may have bulimia. I'm not skinny anymore really. But I feel like I should be a lot bigger than I am now. This is why I think I might have bulimia. Not because I'm vomiting, whether accidentally or on purpose. But the sheer amount of diarrhea I have on any given day is ridiculous. I think that I eat so much bad food that it doesn't even stay inside me long enough to have a negative effect.

I am the next step of human evolution

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

Why is it free? And why are you doing this to yourself?

Posted

Taco Bell has some of the best food you can get for a dollar.

Cheesy bean and rice burrito or Beefy Fritos burrito

Shredded chicken mini quesadilla or cheese roll up

Cinnabon delights

3 bucks for a delicious, calorie-laden meal. 

For the beefy fritos burrito, the shredded chicken mini quesadilla, and the cinnabon delights, it's 770 calories. While not necessarily a "healthy" meal, it's hard to beat if you're on a tight budget.

Posted

I came here to say that I ate tacos for dinner tonight (puppy yes) and then I see what we are talking about tacos already

what a coincidence

Posted

What a coincidence, I often get a beefy nacho griller, a cool ranch doritos locos taco, and a 4-pack of cinnabon delights for exactly $5.00. The cinnabons are the best fast food pastry ever.

No digestive issues though. 

Posted

Ben have you ever had a steak berdido from chippataw

Among shitty fast food jobs, Starbucks workers wield the most power. They all worship me. Like, I'm joking. But I do have a lot of perks

Posted

Leftover home made vegetarian pizza from last night. Pan fried mushrooms, snap pea pods, spinach, cheese, on lebanese bread. (This is how you should eat vegetarian food, Pheonix561 :)

My lunches are usually Taco Bell (it's free 60% of the time) and my dinner is usually Chipotle (it's free 80% of the time or heavily discounted).

I could do this for the rest of my life

Actually I was thinking that I may have bulimia. I'm not skinny anymore really. But I feel like I should be a lot bigger than I am now. This is why I think I might have bulimia. Not because I'm vomiting, whether accidentally or on purpose. But the sheer amount of diarrhea I have on any given day is ridiculous. I think that I eat so much bad food that it doesn't even stay inside me long enough to have a negative effect.

I am the next step of human evolution

Yeah, sounds like a possible eating disorder...might not be bulimia exactly but the inability to retain food inside you (whether you're vomiting, shitting, or intensely working it off beyond what you should be) is like purging, intentional or not. Maybe try eating healthier things to test out how your weight gain or food retention goes?

Posted

No, I like diarrhea too much

Posted

butt-purging

Posted

I just walked over to the pizza place and picked up a small pepperoni pizza. Had a few slices. Always satisfying. Angers the gf.

Posted

I work at a pizza place. Pretty nice. They have great cheese pizza

Posted

why does what you eat anger your girlfriend

was it not ethically sourced, single-origin, cruelty-free pizza

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Cruelty free pizza makes me wonder what extra cruelty pizza tastes like.

"Could I get mine with a bit more desperation and self loathing? And just a dash of cruelty? I wanna be able to see the evil aura from it!"

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

why does what you eat anger your girlfriend

was it not ethically sourced, single-origin, cruelty-free pizza

she is on a diet because shes a nerd