Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Majora's Mask 3D has no postgame content or Hero Mode

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Normally I wouldn't spoil things like this, but I just beat the game and wanted the rest of you to know that you can take your time, there isn't a second quest/extra postgame dugeon/anything to do after beating the game once. I did it with all the masks and every heart container so I can be nearly certain. So yeah, just take your time and play the game slowly to enjoy it better :o

Posted

You think they would, with how far they've come. This stinks... :(

Posted

Worst game ever. I have a bad feeling about this year.

Posted

It is kinda lame imo. I always  like when remakes add tons of extra content to make it feel fresh, like in the Pokemon remakes and stuff. I was half expecting WWHD to have lots of new content or maybe even a DLC, but alas there wasn't.

Posted

I suspect  that this remake took a lot more time than, say, FireRed and LeafGreen or Final Fantasy VI advance. But that's just my guess based on 3D stuff taking a lot longer  than 2D stuff.

Posted

Fair enough. At least it's not just a modified port like WWHD *cough cough*

Posted

Thank goodness yeah :o

Posted

They added fishing right. It's pretty much like WWHD. 'w`

I don't really care for hero mode and post game tbh.

Posted

i think it'd be weird to have post-game stuff in this specific game due to the three day cycle.

Would the moon still be crashing down? It wouldn't feel like you've beaten the game if so.

Posted

By postgame I meant more like a dungeon that just opens up after you save upon beating the final boss. Could also be a separate minigame like what the Kirby Series does with Boss Rushes sometimes.

Posted

Thanks for letting us know Knuckle. Seriously making me reconsider the $40 purchase...

I might get it anyway because I adore this game so much but I honestly could just play it again on vc or n64. If the price goes down ever I'll reconsider

Knuckle likes this

Posted

It's definitely still worth the buy. It's beautiful, it's portable, and it's just as fun, if not more fun than the original.

Posted

Eh, I'll stick to my N64 version in that case. I mean I can beat MM easily. Even Gyorg doesn't bother me any more. I wanted a challenge. I was only excited about this to play Majora's Mask Master Quest/ Hero Mode. It's bad enough that they made the game easier, or so they said they did.

Plus why add fishing? You have 3 days to save the world... there no time to fish! There's bosses to fight and things to be done.

Cirt likes this

Posted

Plus why add fishing? You have 3 days to save the world... there no time to fish! There's bosses to fight and things to be done.

leftover shit from oot 3ds i'm guessing

Posted

you have time