Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: A Netflix series

3 posts in this topic

Posted

You had to know that I was gonna do this.

This is but one of the Legends of which the people speak......

Long ago before life began and the world took form, three Goddesses descended upon a chaotic land. 

Din with her Powerful flaming arms, she cultivated the land and created the Red and fertile soil

Nayru poured her Wisdom onto the Land giving the Spirit of Law to the World

Farore with her Courageous soul produced all forms of life to uphold law

The Goddesses labor's were completed and they departed this world in a great, blinding flash. However something occurred that they didn't expect Three Golden Triangles, physical manifestations of their power were left where they departed. These powerful relics became the basis for the land's providence and where they landed became Sacred Land.

To keep the power out of evil hands Seven of the lands wisest citizens were chosen to spirit the Triforce away and it's location became a secret to all but that chosen few. 

But now, a shadow from the East seeks the location of the Triforce and nothing with stay his hand or quell his desire.

Posted

So is this fanfiction about a TV series about a game?

Cirt and Otis McNutt like this

Posted

It's my own take on the story for the TV show yes. I'll be using elements and characters from every game but loosely follow the Ocarina of Time story. 

Link's uncle Rusl (TP) is a Blacksmith (Minish Cap) and former soldier (ALTTP) who served with a young Prince Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule (Wind Waker), that sort of thing with a bit of my own bullshit thrown in.

Teto likes this