Dog Party Mansion Werewolf - T1G is a busybody

141 posts in this topic

Posted

I also slept in the discotheque. That makes three, so are we waiting on one more to step forward? 

And silver you're sure that there were 3 others, including yourself?

I am still waiting on an answer to this before I do anything

@Cascade, Silver said there were three others with him.

Posted

He already corrected himself though: 

Wait, shit, I was confused. There were two others with me. I just checked again - I must've slipped thinking that there were three in the room total.

dammit now i look bad

LLmao ?✊? likes this

Posted

I guess I will take action actually

I can confirm that there were three people total in the room. I was in the Discotheque there were three people, including myself, which makes three total. Silver is claiming four people. 

And now you somehow correct Silver's original post, saying that there were three people total. You somehow knew what Silver actually meant without him having to answer my question. AND you were in the Rave room, which is where a killing took place. These things are only mildly suspicious by themselves, but stacked on one person, I think it's enough to vote for you. Even if it's not, we do have to always make sure to vote on Day 1 so we can get the most information.

I vote for Cascade

lol then I will retract my vote. sorry lol

Retract

(trying to avoid editing post)

Cascade likes this

Posted

Teto is something wrong with my Signature? I don't see anything :x

Posted

Knuckle's over here talking about playing aggressively but he's being the most aggressive. Cirt and Cas say they both heard something, and that's the only clue we have right now. If it's true, neither did it. I have no idea who to vote for, I just want my cubicle :<

Posted

I'm only being aggressive because Cirt is sketchy. I won't complain if we don't lynch today, just let the record show that she's a bit suspicious and so it Cascade for that matter.

Posted

It's hard to know for sure, since an NPC died instead of a player. That's honestly kind of weird. It's hard to tell how that would be tied to any choices the wolves made, since it was probably scripted into the game.

Posted

Someone should definitely be lynched today, preferably someone from the Rave room. 

On day 1, we just kind of have to suck it up and lynch someone. The information that comes from it and people's voting is useful for the whole game. We always feel bad and don't want to lynch someone, but we have to.

Hey Teto, this day lasts indefinitely, right?

Sorry to keep adding to this post and making it all double-spaced. So taking back my original suspicion of Cascade, I am fine with lynching Cirt or Cascade tonight. Cascade came forward with information before Cirt. It's not really a big mark against Cirt. But also Cascade has been posting information about who was where last night. It could be to her advantage as a wolf, though. I will vote on whoever you guys thinks is more suspicious. 

Right now:

•Knuckle is pressuring Cirt

•Cirt is pressuring Cascade

Posted

man the day can't last forever, we need to party all night long

Posted (edited)

Cirt does seem a bit suspicious.

Edited by Necropolis (see edit history)

Posted

Teto is something wrong with my Signature? I don't see anything :x

It's no longer 2014 crew.

Hey Teto, this day lasts indefinitely, right?

Yes, as long as it keeps consistently active as it has been right now. If it starts to stagnate for maybe a day, I'll call it. It's hard to set a timer when people don't have the same time for forum games as they used to. 

Votes so far:

Cirt (2)
-Knuckle
-Necro

A plastic bag drifts up and over the wall of the party mansion, giving the wind a brief visible form. There is carbon in the air. The fountain water is sweet.

Posted

Cascade and I do look guilty, but my only defense is:

LL, I posted before cascade did (just to correct you)

and why would I be like, hey guys, the wolf is in the rave room right? Ok as wolf I am going to lead you a trail of breadcrumbs there so that you can find me alright?

I was pushing for the realization of "the rave room is what we need to focus on" while trying to figure out who the other raver was before I would throw my own presence in there. I made myself a bit of a target by doing so.

Teto, i retracted my vote btw. Sorry it wasn't red, on mobile atm

Posted

Okay cool, removed it from the above count :)

Posted

can confirm, Cirt is not the moiduruh, for I have this picture!

sIsOKof.png

she was too busy hand-dancing to murder the doggie mayor 'w`

T1g likes this

Posted

please no danganronpa spoilers