Dog Party Mansion Werewolf - T1G is a busybody

141 posts in this topic

Posted

I had slept in the frat room with Knuckle. We had a keg. It was great bruh

Posted

That just leaves Cascade, Cirt, Saha and LL

According to Silver's testimony there were 3 people with him meaning there was a loner in the Rave Room that killed poor Dog Mayor. 

Posted

Wait, shit, I was confused. There were two others with me. I just checked again - I must've slipped thinking that there were three in the room total.

dammit now i look bad

Posted

I slept in the discotheque, naturally 'w`

Posted

I just want to point out, as an outside observer, that a dog turning into a werewolf is silly and ubsurd. This is clearly the sequel to Chaos Werewolf, where it turns out this was suicide and there were no werewolves at all.

SilverAlchemic, Teto and Cirt like this

Posted

You figured it out t1g. Yes. The Dog Mayor put a nail through his own throat. The classic suicide method.

Also are you even playing this game.

T1g and Necropolis like this

Posted

I slept in the discotheque, naturally 'w`

I slept in the Discotheque, and nothing interesting happened. Three others were in there.

I also slept in the discotheque. That makes three, so are we waiting on one more to step forward? 

And silver you're sure that there were 3 others, including yourself?

Posted

There is one person so far who posted after we started claiming, but didn't tell us where they slept that night.

Cirt posted right after Silver, Necro and I claimed but didn't make her own claim. (Saha and Cascade did as well but they posted so soon after me that I don't suspect them). Could you explain why you didn't claim, Cirt?

Posted

I was in the rave room and I heard something. There were two of us in there. And well, a third person too, because our dawg the Mayor got stabbed there.

Didn't want to point any fingers yet but this seemed suspicious to me. 

Additionally I didn't claim because a) was just posting to narrow down our objective, and b ) didn't realize how many people were claiming. 

And to add, I was wary of coming out with that info because it does throw me into suspicion, being in the same room.

So, Cascade, that leaves you.

Posted

You would've been better off telling us right away. And now that you're starting the vote that only increases your suspicion, so unfotunately I must put my vote on Cirt

Posted

I slept in the Rave Room last night, yeah. I was told there were 2 other people with me in the room, and that some sort of struggle occurred that I attributed to hearing things due to fatigue. Since everyone has now claimed a room:

Knuckle - Fraternity Simulation Chamber (says there was 1 other person with him, it checks out)

Silver - Discotheque (says there were 2 others with him, numbers check out)

Necropolis - Barn (says there was 1 other person with him, also checks out)

Aethix - Barn

Dark One - Fraternity Simulation Chamber

Sahaqiel - Discotheque

LL - Discotheque

Cirt - Rave Room

Cascade - Rave Room

Are us ravers just unlucky to have spent the night in the same room with the dead body, though? Was it REALLY one of this group of nine, a wolf, that was behind the deed? Our only action last night was to pick a room anyways. Unless the wolves were also allowed to kill someone. But then why would it be the NPC mayor character that died, then. This room mechanic is strange. If it was wolf kill then it's just made it very easy to narrow down who dun did it. If not, then, lol at people following the red herring trail.

I'm going to wait to hear other responses before deciding who to vote for. When everyone here is awake and not at work/school/wherever ugh so much WAITING

Cirt likes this

Posted

You would've been better off telling us right away. And now that you're starting the vote that only increases your suspicion, so unfotunately I must put my vote on Cirt

Did I not use the process of elimination exactly as you did?

Posted

The problem is it was between you and Cascade, and since you went on the offence against cascade first that's suspicious.

Posted

No, it was that there were three people in the room. I know it wasn't me. I know that someone died. That leaves cascade as the only person unaccounted for because it was in. That. Room. And she didn't say anything either until just now.

I don't know how much simpler I can put it. If you want to think I "went on the offensive" that's your perception.

This NPC kill thing is weird though. Kinda screws the wolves over if they did make the kill?

I don't know. I am gonna retract my vote until we figure out more info.

Posted

Knuckle you need to update your signature.