Tingle Lover or Tingle Hater?

89 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that. . . :wacko:

Posted

Yeah!Let's form the anti-Tingle army!!I'll get the dartboard with tingle on it!!'throws dart'Right between the eyes!!

Posted

You know,as stupid as we think Tingle is,he/she would have to be pretty smart to find a certain situation were the world would depend on his/her services and completly rip Link off by charging him like 400 rupees to get a triforce map deciphered.Tingle could possibly work for gannondork...

Posted

Or, he's just greedy.

Posted

You know,as stupid as we think Tingle is,he/she would have to be pretty smart to find a certain situation were the world would depend on his/her services and completly rip Link off by charging him like 400 rupees to get a triforce map deciphered.Tingle could possibly work for gannondork...

And he said that he's giving you a discount because you are his friend, didn't he? Imagine what the price would be without the "discount"... :huh:

Posted

I hate tingle, I took that vow that IGN put out that if he appeared in Twilight Princess that I would spend half the mission trying to kill him... unfortunately they put falbi in instead... :cry:

It was like 1,500 rupees, because I remember having to go find a bigger wallet just to pay him. :angry:

Posted

Actually Tingle was in TP...he ran the STAR game.He at least decided to grow up and didn't turn out bad.He was actually pretty funny at times.Try going into the STAR game tent as Wolf Link and you might get a kick out of his response...

Posted

Actually Tingle was in TP...he ran the STAR game.He at least decided to grow up and didn't turn out bad.He was actually pretty funny at times.Try going into the STAR game tent as Wolf Link and you might get a kick out of his response...

That's not tingle... not everyone who wears a green pointy hat is tingle.

Posted

Go back and look then.He tries to rip you off.

Posted

Go back and look then.He tries to rip you off.

He's not tingle untill he starts going after faries, and besides, Tingle doesn't have to be the only one that rips you off in all of hyrule... his costume isn't even right. that's not tingle!

Posted

Actually,his costume is right.It's been updated.Tingle grew up.The worst character Myamoto ever dreamed up is now no more.Get over it.

Posted

t wait till the tile game arrives in europe... i will buy it and Pwn it!

Posted

Actually they did say Purlo (The STAR guy,) was based off of a realistic Tingle model. He even has the clock/compass around his neck. . .

Posted

didn't tingle say he was a fary from the moon? i'll shut up now

Posted

didn't tingle say he was a fary from the moon? i'll shut up now

Yeah! I think he said that in a fan-based Zelda movie. The Legend of Link, I think that's what it was called.