Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Long forgotten Cartoons, remembered

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I was chatting the other day on Facebook about old cartoons when my friend John mentioned that his son loves the cartoon Max Steel.

MaxSteel_01_Cover.jpg

Then I blew his mind when I told him Max Steel was actually a remake of a series from 2000

max-steel.jpg

Then we got to talking about old cartoons that we used to like as kids and I mentioned James Bond Jr.

JamesBondJrTitleCard.jpg

And King Arthur and the Knights of Justice

hqdefault.jpg

You have any favorite old cartoon that few people remember?

Posted

I remember that show. Max steel I mean.

I saw an article/list the other day about old cartoons that could be made into movies. Freakazoid and Johnny Quest were both named. I agree with it.

Posted

One of my favorite cartoons was Gargoyles. I was so pleased when season one was released on DVD back in 2004. I bought it and then season 2 volume 1 and that was it, nothing for ten years. Volume 2 was finally released a couple months ago.

Gargoyles-Disney.jpg

Posted

I don't think anyone's forgotten Gargoyles. That show was the shit

Posted

Back in 1992 before the USA Network started showing original programming they had a Saturday morning cartoon block called "The USA Action Extreme Team that showed forgettable versions of Street Fighter II and Mortal Kombat as well as Savage Dragon and Wing Commander Academy (both of which I enjoyed). I even remember a storyline that involved a meta crossover of all the shows. If memory serves "MacGuffin" was a jewel of some sort with the ability to access parallel worlds.