Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Favorite Piece of Zelda Music

27 posts in this topic

Posted

OoT Lost Woods.. hehe, one of the first Zelda pieces I learnt to play on piano :P

Cant remember it anymore, though.

I like alot of the music, All the games have good music but my favourite song out of any zelda game has got to be the Gerudo Valley.

Me to. I love gerudo valley. That theme is definitly my favorite. I got so sad when I realized that there where no gerudoes in TP. Why the f*** did they name a desert after theme if there isn't any f***ing gerudoes there :angry:

Posted

You know, the music of the Zelda games is one of the reasons that I became a fan oh so many years ago.

Hmm... I really like the Song of Time, but the generic Zelda theme is really pretty too. I'm currently in love with the two orchestrated Twilight Princess themes and the TP Overworld theme. The WW ocean overworld theme is mighty pretty, too. I'll set it to loop on Zreo while I'm coloring my pictures on Photoshop.

Zreo=love

Posted

Zreo is a great site.

If you want Zelda Piano sheet music, go to Ninsheetmusic.net

Posted

I like to play lots of Zelda songs by ear on the piano. I can't read piano sheet music very well, but I can memorize songs pretty good.

I might check that out though.

Posted

I'm the opposite!! :embarrassed:

I'm really good at reading Sheet Music, but I suck, I mean I SUCK, at playing by ear!

Posted

I am going to post a video on youtube on me playing the 2005 zelda trailer along with some other pieces. Dont get your hopes up though, it will take me a LONG time

Posted

Zelda's Lullaby has got to be one of my favorites from OoT. Everytime I don't feel well, I'll listen to it. Requiem of Spirit and the Serenade of Water from OoT, as well as the remix of it from TP, are also good.

The Song of Healing is probably my favorite piece from MM.

The music of the end credits to WW is really beautiful.

My list of favorites just goes on and on.

Posted

Too many... Stone Tower Temple (Majora's Mask)... Serenade and Nocturne (Ocarina of Time) ooo, the path leading to the 8th temple was good in Oracle of Ages, Dragon Roost Theme from Wind Waker, is that too many....?

Posted

Bolero, Requiem, and Nocturne are my favorites from OoT. TP, it would be the Overworld theme. Wind Waker, the Dragon Roost and Outset themes. Majora's Mask... *gets MM soundtrack and tries to decide*

Posted

The credits for WW were beautiful . . .

Posted

The Prelude of Light from Ocarina of Time.It's beautiful,calming,and brings back memories.

I also liked the last howling stone song in TP.It reminded me of a great battle between light and darkness,with the light winning.

Posted

My order.

1. Death Mountain from TP

2. Illia's theme from TP

3. Zelda Theme Song