Favorite Pokemon?

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I was talking to someone about this, but I realized I don't actually know anyone's favorite Pokemon besides mine and Pheos, really.

Mine is Gengar, if you didn't know. I love the whole Gastly evolution line, with Haunter being my least favorite of the three (still like him though)

If I limited it to starters, it would be Totodile and its family. Especially now that we finally have its hidden ability which is amazing

Posted

79673-mewtwo1.jpg

Posted

My results in that other thread are still accurate. Reuniclus and Slowbro are probably my favourite Pokémon overall. Maybe...

man look I'm just gonna do faves from each gen there's just too many mons out there to only have like one or two favourites!!! this is literally just off the top of my head

gen 1: slowbro, jynx, 

gen 2: steelix, houndoom, flaaffy

gen 3: medicham, altaria

gen 4: carnivine, hippopotas, gastrodon, snover

gen 5: reuniclus, deerling, whimsicott

gen 6: hawlucha, sylveon, goomy/sliggoo/goodra

I honestly think it'd just be easier if I listed pokémon I don't like lol I LIKE TOO MANY OF THESE ANNOYINGLY CUTE CREATURES...

T1g likes this

Posted

I think Arcanine is my absolute favorite, but Pikachu was my first and will always be up there. 

Posted

shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle

T1g and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Ganny your text is going off screen

also scizor is pretty kewl dewd

Posted

If I threw out some other favorites, I like Lopunny and Mawile quite a bit. They are both adorable and kick ass and i love them

Posted

Yup still rockin the kangaskhan

Posted

Pheo when was the last time you used one in a pokemon game

Posted

Sylveon, hands-down.

Posted

Hey everyone go try this favourite Pokemon Picker instead!

It gives you 16 options from all 720 Pokémon to choose from at first, you can pick as many as you want in a batch, and it keeps narrowing it down til you get to like 2 options per batch. Then it starts listing your favourites at the side as you continue to pick. And it goes on forever until all Pokémon have been organised. But I've only done it to like... 25 27 always because I had to stop myself before I ended up sorting forever. But yeah go try it if you're extremely indecisive like me and need help lmao

here's mine top left to bottom right obvs. edited to included two important pokemon who i somehow managed to leave off the list \o/

C4Q5Db4.png

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Pheo when was the last time you used one in a pokemon game

I WAS GONNA DO A NORMAL TYPE TEAM ONCE THAT USED HER ALONG WITH PERSIAN AND DODRIO BUT I NEVER GOT AROUND TO IT SH-SHUT UP.

It's really too bad that none of your guys's favorite pokemon can compare to kangaskhan. Real shame.

tumblr_mqax35rhU41ru09vqo1_500.gif

I should really do that thing again that you did, cascade. I was just looking at my old pokemon favorites list and it's only mostly accurate still. Like, Kangaskhan in the top position, followed closely by seadra, wheezing, and the taillow family. I know I'd probably put the clefairy family on this list if I were to redo it.

Kingdra, Seaking, Nidoking, Slaking, slowking, Kingler. That's my next pokermon team. Unless anyone can come up with any better additions.

Posted

sR5yh2p.png

Top 32 for me. Some I love the design, some I think they're cool as heck, some were on my team and showed me the light, some are cute. One is everything: Lilligant.

Also, Cascade, the Pokemon thing you linked to so we could make these stressed me out to heck, man. I thought once I got it down to 20/25, it would just put them all on the right, but then I had to actually start choosing between my favorites and it was just awful.

Alsoalso, it didn't even give me an OPTION between Skarmory and another Pokemon. It was just Skarmory...

T1g, SilverAlchemic, Cascade and 1 other like this

Posted

I made the list but then it didnt save right so puppy IT. It was emotionally destroying me choosing between some of these and I can't bare to do it again