Favorite Classes in Video Games

33 posts in this topic

Posted

So I'm playing some ROLE-PLAYING GAMES, which are SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to be linked to SATAN, and I got to wondering about classes. Now, I'm not talking about the bourgeois here, I'm talking about warriors and monks and shadow knights and CHLOROMANCERS.

So what are some of your favorite classes in video games?

I generally prefer classes that specialize in high physical damage, like warriors and such. Paladins are super cool too because they make necromancers their bitch. Yeah, paladins are basically the coolest.

Knuckle likes this

Posted

BRO I LOVE PALADINS TOO. TANKY CHARACTERS AND PHYSICAL DAMAGE CHARACTERS ARE MY THING. LETS BE PALABROS TOGETHER WE'LL TANK EVERYTHING TOGETHER

Knuckle and Cassandra like this

Posted

Mages, Priests, Monks, Wizards, Sorcerers, any things that end in -mancer, Holy Wizards, Inquisitors, Princes, Joker-esque classes (intentionally bad or unorthodox in nature), average joes/jacks of all trades.

I just love RPG classes :D

Posted

BRO I LOVE PALADINS TOO. TANKY CHARACTERS AND PHYSICAL DAMAGE CHARACTERS ARE MY THING. LETS BE PALABROS TOGETHER WE'LL TANK EVERYTHING TOGETHER

palabros 4 lyfe

palabrosis

palasisbro

bro ;0;

なべ and pheonix561 like this

Posted

do the perks in Killing Floor count

how about tf2 classes

Posted

I'd be a red mage so I can heal my best paladin pal Snow White Queen whilst simultaneously casting offensive spells constantly on say, pheonix! Two birds with one stone.

Cassandra, pheonix561 and Knuckle like this

Posted

GOOD THING IM A PALADIN I CAN BUFF AND HEAL THE SHIT OUT OF MYSELF WHAT DO I CARE IM TANK AS FUCK

Cassandra likes this

Posted

If we're talking TF2 classes I'm gonna say I'd be Pyro. Just puppying burn everything in my path no strategy no fear. Also balloonicorns whats not to like

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I'm not all that familiar with Classes in RPG's however I used to play as a Monk in D&D. Before I quit my character Galvin became a Waywalker.

Posted

My favorite class is probably Scout, but I'm best with Medic, who's my second favorite.

Posted

My only experience with this is in WoW. I first tried a Druid and thought it was and stuff. I liked changing forms. I got bored of looking at the bear form, so I tried a Paladin.

It was fun being a Paladin, but I didn't like the responsibility. I did like to get into character and pretend like I was dispensing justice with my hammer.

I wanted to try a Mage or Warlock, but was overwhelmed by the choices. I eventually learned about Shadow Priests and their fear and mind control abilities (back when it was more exclusive to the class). I loved it. I loved the psychic-themed and vampire-themed attacks. Attacks like "Mind Flay" and "Mind Blast" we're always funny and fun. Also I'll always remember the first time I mind-controlled someone and made them kill themselves. I daydream about it all day iRL.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I remember you mentioning that to me, actually. Mind-controlling someone much stronger than you and making them jump off a cliff sounds like a much more fun way to play world of warcraft. I think the only time I ever really had lasting fun in WoW was when me, allen, and eric all were rogues in F2P, hiding in low level areas on PVP servers and aggressively assaulting any f2p players who came by our area. That was fun.

Cassandra and Knuckle like this

Posted

Mind-controlling someone much stronger than you and making them jump off a cliff sounds like a much more fun way to play world of warcraft. 

02175.gif

Ok other way around but whatever.

So glad to see people liking mage classes btw :D

Posted

I've never really liked mage characters, I was hoping more people here would like mages so I could bully them for liking mages. Mages are lame.

pheonix561 and Knuckle like this

Posted

WE ARE ONE AND THE SAME