Favourite Moments in your Japanese Animes [SPOILERS]

41 posts in this topic

Posted

So I was walking down the street, noticing all the kouhais like the senpai I am, toast clenched firmly in my mouth as I raced to school. Cherry blossoms shat upon my body with whitish pink petals of love and the coming of spring.

During this depressing moment, I got to thinking about some of my favourite anime moments. So here's a few.

-Zabuza's Death Scene, Naruto

As much as I despise Naruto and think it to be an absolute travesty, I adore the first few episodes. The entire fight with Zabuza was just rife with a tension I'd never experienced before, and it was so original, like I had seen nothing like it. After the battle, Zabuza lies down next to Haku is a touching final moment for the two, and this marked my first experience with a character dying in an anime, and it made me cry.

-Gurren Lagann Ending, Gurren Lagann

I don't even need to explain this you all know.

-Unit 01's First Fight, Neon Genesis Evangelion

When this moment arrived, when that Eva snapped up to the Earths surface and fought that angel, man, that was the moment that I actually began to like mechs. I used to hate them before, always the "what's so great about a big dumb robutt" kind of attitude, but seeing that just... It changed me man.

So what are some of your favourite anime moments?

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I liked every second of Kyousougiga. It's just like one giant moment in my head so I can't really break it up :x

Posted

When Kirito is fighting Gleam Eyes in SAO and uses his hidden skill "Dual Blade" for the first time.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cassandra likes this

Posted

When Kirito is fighting Gleam Eyes in SAO and uses his hidden skill "Dual Blade" for the first time.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah, SAO had a lot of good moments in it despite being a rather... average anime.

Posted

I take back what I just said. SAO is puppying amazing, I can't even. It's probably the greatest anime ever tbh.

Posted

AN IMPOSTER

THE REAL SWQ ONLY LIKES GOOD THINGS

Posted

THE REAL SWQ ONLY LIKES GOOD THINGS

which is why i dont like you...

Posted

LIES ALL LIES

Posted

pheo, please help, i tried to send a message (pronounced like the back rub thingie), but your box is full. idk how this imposter account happened, but please ban it quickly. this issue of trolls from zelda dungeon can only escalate should this be allowed to continue

Posted

I'm actually not a mod, so I can't handle anything like that, but I'll see if any of the mods are capable of handling this right now. I'll be sure to delete some messages out of my inbox though, didn't realize I was full.

Posted

In Digimon Adventure 2 when Veemon first Digivolves into ExVeemon

exveemon_by_deart94-d50moyh.jpg

Posted

In Digimon Adventure 2 when Veemon first Digivolves into ExVeemon

exveemon_by_deart94-d50moyh.jpg

Oh yes, Digimon. I remember that one. I used to watch it all the time!

Ah, I miss my toddler days sometimes.

Posted

pheo, please help, i tried to send a message (pronounced like the back rub thingie), but your box is full. idk how this imposter account happened, but please ban it quickly. this issue of trolls from zelda dungeon can only escalate should this be allowed to continue

Somehow I got the message meant for Pheo, I think.

Oh yes, Digimon. I remember that one. I used to watch it all the time!

Ah, I miss my toddler days sometimes.

I don't care what you say Imposter, I liked Digimon as a teen and still do today.

Posted

What was the message? Would you mind forwarding it to me or something?

Posted

When pikachu finally started trusting ash in Pokemon

pikachu_ash.jpg

Cassandra and Sahaqiel like this